Thread: Hi guys, I'm back. with news.

Talking Hi guys, I'm back. with news.

Hey Guys,

I've been gone for a long time now, thought I'd post a hello together with
    some other news. School started not so long ago(actually two months, but hey),
    and from the start I was busy. I started a course where you get to learn how to make video games, coding and art alike. In short, Loads of work! That's one of the reasons I stopped posting

Besides that my owner FINALLY decided to put a collar on me, and I thought I'd share it with you guys(FYI this is the news I spoke of at the start of the post )
    So uuhm... Here's some pics.

Attachment 15617

My world will now collapse when people from my school track my username on the internet

It's good to be back,

Fox
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 05-Jun-2013 at 23:48. Reason: user requested

Welcome back!

Someone totally looks as a vewy happy foxie :3

The people from your school will be the ones collapsing - from the cuteness overload - if they ever get to see this ^^
    (which btw I don't think is possible unless they're registered users )

bawww, like the paci. is it a Nuk 5 version? I saw it on pacifiersrus.com and I kinda was wondering how the guard was. I know this is off topic but i saw it and couldn't stop myself from asking.

H0TWH33LS

Default Hi guys, I'm back. with news.

As I have come to learn more about the abdl lifestyle over the past few months there's nothing Id like more than to be collared by my daddy. I am happy for you that you have found someone to share this with While at first I was extremely reluctant to admit my need / desire to be dependent on someone it is now something I deeply crave. I can see the advantages this type of relationship can offer and hope someday I can find my own daddy to take care of me.

Quote Originally Posted by tokiwa View Post
    bawww, like the paci. is it a Nuk 5 version? I saw it on pacifiersrus.com and I kinda was wondering how the guard was. I know this is off topic but i saw it and couldn't stop myself from asking.
    Yush, NUK5. Vewy good!!

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS
    As I have come to learn more about the abdl lifestyle over the past few months there's nothing Id like more than to be collared by my daddy. I am happy for you that you have found someone to share this with While at first I was extremely reluctant to admit my need / desire to be dependent on someone it is now something I deeply crave. I can see the advantages this type of relationship can offer and hope someday I can find my own daddy to take care of me.
    GL&HF, he found me
    Never try to find luck, it finds you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsie
    Nawwwww, what a cute collar!! You're really lucky! >w<
    Inoright :3

Sorry for late responses,
    I'm not a daily :P

Fox

When you wear the pink fabric collar and the metal ball necklace together like that does it sometimes get tangled more easily?

Quote Originally Posted by tycio View Post
    When you wear the pink fabric collar and the metal ball necklace together like that does it sometimes get tangled more easily?
    Nope, but I haven't taken the metal balls or the dogtag off since I was twelve :P
    So, I am used to untangling stuffs anyways

Oh my gosh. You are unbelievably adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've been gone for a long time now, thought I'd post a hello together with
    some other news. School started not so long ago(actually two months, but hey),
    and from the start I was busy. I started a course where you get to learn how to make video games, coding and art alike. In short, Loads of work! That's one of the reasons I stopped posting

Besides that my owner FINALLY decided to put a collar on me, and I thought I'd share it with you guys(FYI this is the news I spoke of at the start of the post )
    So uuhm... Here's some pics.

Attachment 15617

Attachment 15618

My world will now collapse when people from my school track my username on the internet

It's good to be back,

Fox