Thread: Sizing

Default Sizing

Alright so I've been wearing goodnites for the past couple months and want to start moving up in the world, so to speak, to actual diapers.

Now first off I'll most likely be getting them from Walgreen's, but I can also get them from Rite Aid if I have to but I'd rather not.

The thing is though I don't know exactly which kind to get and I don't wanna really be sitting in the diaper isle for to long because it is awkward. I just want to get what I need and leave quick. I'm unusually skinny with a size 26 waist soooo... If anyone can help me with this I'd be very grateful.

what kind of diapers are you looking for? because honestly with that small of a waist youd have to be in the small size for adult diapers but youd more than likely fit in baby diapers as well

If this is your first diaper purchase, try the depends fitted briefs s/m they are smaller then many other diapers and have the plastic back. You could also save a few bucks and go with the store brand small briefs, but they are generally not in stock. Also, most pharmacies have their incontinence items in a corner so they are not noticeable so don't worry about taking your time.