Thread: Has anyone tried this diaper?

Default Has anyone tried this diaper?

I have tried this diaper but not since they resdisgned it. The diaper I was wondering about it the molicare super (NOT the super plus). Apparently since I tried it last they gave the diaper a new shape so that it fits better supposedly, and also breathable material.If you have tried this diaper since it have been designed please answer these questions, I would appreciate it....

1.) Where is the breathable material? on the entire outside cover, or just or the sides? (this is the main question I am looking to have answered)

2.) How doe he new design fit? (when I had them last time it was hard to get them on tight and stay fit cause of no elastic anywhere, not even in the legs)

I know the absorbancy is pretty dang good, so I do not need any info about that really, unless you want to add it. Anyways once again I would appreciate to have those questions answered.

EDIT: While I am at this post, why in the HELL am I a newbie with1,612 posts!!!!???? First I loose VIP now this, this is just outragous!
    Last edited by Eclipse; 12-Nov-2008 at 18:59. Reason: status question

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    EDIT: While I am at this post, why in the HELL am I a newbie with1,612 posts!!!!???? First I loose VIP now this, this is just outragous!

Because you've been gone forever...You'll get back soon

It's even worse than that. You have a newbie clone:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...t-shadows.html

Like Pojo says, you'll un-newbied soon. As for your actual question, I'm afraid I haven't tried those. Welcome back, though

http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...ns-system.html

You're back to regular again, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Because you've been gone forever...You'll get back soon
    Yup I am now, that was weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    It's even worse than that. You have a newbie clone:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...t-shadows.html

Like Pojo says, you'll un-newbied soon. As for your actual question, I'm afraid I haven't tried those. Welcome back, though
    Yeah I noticed him actually before I made me first post back. I was gonna say something in the thread, but since it was a semi old thread and I had been gone so long, I figured I did not have any right to tell him to change his name haha.

Thanks for the welcome, I kind of missed the place a bit, I went to get an account on dspace. The community just simply was not the same as here. Let me tell you like 98% of girls on there are either very stuck up, or just completly ignore you, cause of all the pervs and pedos have ruined everything. Plus half the guys on there are pretty rude too. The site is down today for some reason, so I decided to come check out whats going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...ns-system.html

You're back to regular again, anyhow.
    Thankies mandi!

annierighthurr

Thanks for the welcome, I kind of missed the place a bit, I went to get an account on dspace. The community just simply was not the same as here. Let me tell you like 98% of girls on there are either very stuck up, or just completly ignore you, cause of all the pervs and pedos have ruined everything. Plus half the guys on there are pretty rude too.
    Hey... I'm a pretty big member on there. you just have to be careful about how you approach girls.. everytime I log in there, my message inbox is full, to give you an idea of how many messages I get.

Can't say I have tried any molicare diapers lately. Back when I was getting a bit too big for baby diapers, the purple color really turned me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    Hey... I'm a pretty big member on there. you just have to be careful about how you approach girls.. everytime I log in there, my message inbox is full, to give you an idea of how many messages I get.
    Sorry hun, no offense to you or any girls on here that are on Diaper Space I just speak the facts of how it truely is. Oh and no offense again but every girl with a pic on there is big member haha, sorry but its true. Also thanks for the tip! What I ussually do when I see a girl I am interested in chatting with, is say "Hiya, your profile interested me" then I say something about their profil like how we have a certain thing in common, or say something specific about their profile. Then I say "I hope to see you around sometime so we can chat sometime, and feel free to check out my profile." Thats approxiamtely what I say each time I message a girl and 98% of the time I get NO response, even when it shows that the message WAS READ. I understand you and all girls get lots of messages, but thats no reason to just delete some of them, specially the ones that are actually kind and non perverted like my messages. Sorry it just really Irks me to no end that sooo many girls are like that on DS.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    Can't say I have tried any molicare diapers lately. Back when I was getting a bit too big for baby diapers, the purple color really turned me off.
    Yeah I do not really like the purple either, they have blue ones but their hard to find, and do not absorb as much. I do not care too much about the purple cause it will be under my clothes most the time anyways. None the less they were good diapers from what I remember trying them a few years ago.

I used to think there were no girls that shared my interests, but that view has changed. Now it's just a matter of finding a girl that I can comfortably talk to and be a friend to, who accepts me for who I am, diaper interests and all. Even though I think most people my age are relatively open minded, I've never met a girl that I could be very close to mentally and emotionally, let alone completely trusted a woman with what may be my biggest secret in life.

It's strange how me telling 2 of my best friends came about. My best friend Logan was riding home from college with me, and we started talking about things that we will probably always do in our lives and secrets we will probably carry with us to the grave for the most part. He shared a few things that I had never known about, and I did the same. I've never been closer to anyone in my entire life. There's nothing I would not trust him with.

I told my friend Tim one time, almost for no reason. I feel I probably only did so because he's at my apartment frequently, sometimes when I'm not there. I figured sooner or later, he'd find a stash, or be on my computer and be a little confused. He's not really a good communicator, so I figured it would be better for me to tell him [about something that's as big a part of my life as this is] then for him to "find out" and come to wrong conclusions.

I have one other friend that I feel very close to, but he's not nearly as open minded as the others, and he has things in his own past that I know still bother him, and at this point, I don't see any reason for him to know.

Other than these, the only people that know about it in one way or another are:

1. my parents
    2. logan
    3. tim
    4. a few people that I met online [not counting this forum, obviously]

We'll see if that ever changes, who knows.