Thread: Introducing myself - (diaper lover from perth, WA)

Default Introducing myself - (diaper lover from perth, WA)

Hi everyone,
    Just joined the site tonight although i have read many posts before.

well basically i've been a diaper lover my whole life, but properly got to get back into diapers at age 13 or so when i stole a couple from a local supermarket. Im now 31 years old, i live with my partner in cannington, western australia who knows about my fetish but doesnt feel comfortable participating in it, especially now we have become parents.

Im guess im looking to chat with other perth people mainly looking for tips on suppliers, how to deal with being a parent and DL and all the other usual life/relationship stuff.

Well hope to hear from some of you.

Regards,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by perthdl View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just joined the site tonight although i have read many posts before.

well basically i've been a diaper lover my whole life, but properly got to get back into diapers at age 13 or so when i stole a couple from a local supermarket. Im now 31 years old, i live with my partner in cannington, western australia who knows about my fetish but doesnt feel comfortable participating in it, especially now we have become parents.

Im guess im looking to chat with other perth people mainly looking for tips on suppliers, how to deal with being a parent and DL and all the other usual life/relationship stuff.

Well hope to hear from some of you.

Regards,
    Ryan
    Heya Ryan! Welcome to ADISC

I'm glad to see you have joined the site after lurking! You've certainly come to a great place to learn more about yourself, and get tonnes of advice!

So, besides diapers, and seeking advice! What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Have any hobbies maybe?

I'm not much of a hobbies person, but I do speedcube on occasion (solve Rubik's Cubes and other various puzzles for speed).

Hope to hear back from you soon, and see you around!

- Lobie