Thread: Helloooo

Default Helloooo

Hey, I'm Sarah from the UK. I'm a pretty up front confident type, never usually afraid to say what I think! I've had a troublesome bladder all my life really, didnt stay dry at night till my mid teens so know all about growing up sleeping in pullups... I've had more bladder issues since my early 20s and now wear some kind of protection day and night. Growing up with a weak bladder meant i was no stranger to wet knickers, being desperate to wee, and having to be inventive with places to wee. This gave me a bit of a fetish i guess. So i wear because i have to but still sometimes get a naughty thrill out of it. I work in the arts admin sector and also in a local pub. I love swimming and also walking/hiking. I have great freinds and love going out with them and dancing the night away! Been lurking here only because I forgot I had joined! So hello....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbelle View Post
    Hey, I'm Sarah from the UK. I'm a pretty up front confident type, never usually afraid to say what I think! I've had a troublesome bladder all my life really, didnt stay dry at night till my mid teens so know all about growing up sleeping in pullups... I've had more bladder issues since my early 20s and now wear some kind of protection day and night. Growing up with a weak bladder meant i was no stranger to wet knickers, being desperate to wee, and having to be inventive with places to wee. This gave me a bit of a fetish i guess. So i wear because i have to but still sometimes get a naughty thrill out of it. I work in the arts admin sector and also in a local pub. I love swimming and also walking/hiking. I have great freinds and love going out with them and dancing the night away! Been lurking here only because I forgot I had joined! So hello....
    Hey there Sarah, welcome to ADISC.

Were you always very confident or did your confidence grow as you grew older? I can imagine that having incontinence issues whilst growing up could have a significant impact on selfesteem and such.
    Oh I see, you work in a pub. Are you like a waitress or bartender or something else? I take it you're in there often so that must mean you have heard/seen some crazy things, got any funny stories to share?

I like swimming too, although I don't have much time for it these days, but you wont catch me dancing the night away :P

You have any other hobbies besides swimming and hiking?

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    You have any other hobbies besides swimming and hiking?
    Water sports apparently, sorry couldn't resist.
    Anyways...

Hey there Sarah, welcome to ADISC. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.