Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night Diapers

Default Night Diapers

Just out of curiosity, who wears a different type / brand of diaper to bed and whats your reason for doing so? Any suggestions for a good night-time nappy? At the moment I usually wear DryNites (or equivalent), Molicare Premium Soft or Abena M1's to bed.

Thanks everyone

For the day, I wear Tena Ultra. Because I change them often. I can change maybe 4 or 5 times a day and stay confortable and dry.

For the night, I use Kendall Lille Supreme. Simply because they have enough absorbancy to last a whole night without me feeling wet.

Those are what I buy by the case every 2 months. I also use some Molicare Super and other high end brands from time to time.

I wear Bellissimos to bed (Fabines once in a great while) and although I may wear either of those in the day too, I prefer to go out in cloth backed cushies because for some reason I tend to be more crinkly than most, I think it's just how they fit me.

I like the Bellissimos for night because not only are they babyish they absorb fast and hold a lot. I don't like waking up to leaks.

heh never heard of the Bambino Bellisssimos, the look cute. I love my cushies :3 during the day and have personally only slept in goodnites.

Gotta agree with you ilikecars, Bellissimos look super babyish

I use goodnites both day and night, but sometimes I get a little extra cash and buy some cushies to use on special occasions.

For those peeps that sleep in Goodnites, what do you find is the best position to sleep in to minimize leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    For those peeps that sleep in Goodnites, what do you find is the best position to sleep in to minimize leaks?
    try the back-stroke frog sleeping position

I wear Dry24/7's at night. They hold a lot and don't leak. I wear Attends waistband or breatheables during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I wear Dry24/7's at night. They hold a lot and don't leak. I wear Attends waistband or breatheables during the day.
    That's an excellent combination! I've read about Dry24/7's and Attends - they sound awesome! I wish they sold those in Australia! :\

My choice of disposable at night was the Abena M4 plastic backed. I only maxed those out only a couple of times. The are a bit bulky around the crotch, but otherwise they were comfy and worked very well. I've switched to cloth at night due to cost so I've not used Abenas for quite a while now. I've heard they have made some changes so they may not be as good as they used to be.