Thread: Dl!!

Default Dl!!

So ima dl and have been for years i love the feeling of comfort and im a bedwetter it makes me feel insecure about myself sometimes but my question would be how would i go about finding ab/dl people in my area?

IDK been asking that question to my self for years now.

Search the web. There are several places online where you can find local groups that meet up from time to time. They're usually called munches. There are also social networking websites that are fetish/abdl specific.

I notice you're new here, and since we're going into the topic of meetups, I think it's probably good that someone point out: we're not a meetup site, so if you actually want to go about organizing one or contacting someone to meetup, there are other websites out there that will be more useful to that end. Also be aware that many of these websites are for the 18 and up crowd, and ADISC does not allow +18 content or links to +18 content on the site, so this is also not a particularly good place to get leads. That said, Google is a remarkable resource and a little searching around will turn up a number of websites that will be helpful.