Thread: Does anyone play Xbox?

Default Does anyone play Xbox?

Who here plays Xbox?
    And what is your favorite game?

Well... there is an Xbox group with over 80 members, and there are even a few members with "xbox" in their usernames, so...

Yes!

I don't own one, though.

I've been forever in the small camp of people who keep saying "I'm going to buy an Xbox" and always find reasons to not do so (usually PC related distractions). This dates back to the days of the original Xbox actually, and continues to today... it's a silly tradition of mine really, this console fence-sitting. If I did own an Xbox, I'm not sure what I'm want to play on it... probably Forza and the NHL releases - I'm still not sold on the idea of console first person shooters.

I do. My favourite is PES 13 but I like FIFA as a more casual alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I've been forever in the small camp of people who keep saying "I'm going to buy an Xbox" and always find reasons to not do so (usually PC related distractions). This dates back to the days of the original Xbox actually, and continues to today... it's a silly tradition of mine really, this console fence-sitting. If I did own an Xbox, I'm not sure what I'm want to play on it... probably Forza and the NHL releases - I'm still not sold on the idea of console first person shooters.
    I was like this too. Preferred gaming on a computer, thought a controller was inferior to a mouse/keyboard, looked down on consoles, etc. I got an xbox in 2009 and I'm glad I did. It took me a while to get used to a controller, but I've gotten it down now. I play first and third person action, rpgs mostly on my 52 inch lcd tv. It's not just gaming, but numerous other applications like Netflix, Pandora, FM, ESPN, etc. And, I do like the Kinect and the seamless online play. The bad part is I usually don't have a lot of time to game these days.

SevenX

Xbox gamer here! I play Minecraft, Halo 4, FIFA13