Thread: My girlfriend/mommy is interested in meeting another ab/dl..?

Default My girlfriend/mommy is interested in meeting another ab/dl..?

The title basically says it all, and I really don't know how to feel about this.

My girlfriend is really open-minded and said to me last night that she would like to meet another ab/dl. At first I thought she was joking, but then she pushed the subject and said she was very interested in the prospect..

I myself wouldn't mind meeting another adult baby, but there's a few things that actually worry me quite a bit; you never know what a person is truly like until you meet them face-to-face, I would never want to put either of us at risk while meeting some sketchy individual.

I'm also worried about the subject of diaper changes. My girlfriend said that she wouldn't ask to change their diapers, but if she was asked then she probably would change them. The baby-side of me sees no problems to this, a diaper change is a diaper change, but the adult side of me still sees this as an intimate act. I don't know what to do about that, half of me is fine with the concept and the other half is on the edge about it.

What do you guys think? I do want to meet with another ab/dl. I was thinking that a first meetup should happen in a public place and diapers probably shouldn't be involved during the first meet. I'm kinda still on the edge about this and of course it's all just speculation at this point.

I suggest you try to figure out what it is she wants to gain from meeting another abdl. Why does she want to meet another abdl? Just to talk and get another view on things or to involve that person in "playtime" or whatever? Does she want to meet another daddy/mommy or another baby? Maybe she just wants a friend with whom she can talk about this kinda stuff.

I'd say talk with her about the changing. Tell her that her changing someone else is something you're not completely comfortable with. That you see it as something intimate between you and her and that you'd prefer that that's something between just the two of you.

First meetup in a public place sounds like a good idea yeah. Don't get involved in playtime/diapers untill the two of you are completely comfortable with the other person. Once you get to that make sure to set very clear rules about what is and what is not okay. Who changes who can be part of those rules.

The big word here is communication, both with her and the other AB/DL. If you feel uncomfortable with her changing someone else's diaper then you need to state that out right from the beginning and tell her why you feel that way because she may not feel the same way about diaper changes and so may not immediately have realised why this may be an issue. As for the other AB/DL I suppose the best thing to do would be to chat to them online for a while, a month may be good, because while they may be different face to face they will also be different as you get to know one another and so after talking for a while as opposed to a couple of times you will have a better idea of what sort of person you're meeting up with. Perhaps if and when you do suggest a meet up make it so that it is a meet up that doesn't involve diapers physically and conversationally so that it will allow you to see how they and your GF interact with one another in person, again to get a better idea of how this may go.

I don't think there's any issue with meeting anyone else. I'd be up for it if I lived in St John's. However I think things like diaper changes are an intimate act as well. I wouldn't think it would be good to go beyond like say a playdate thing. Hang out watch cartoons or something on that level. Or even just go for coffee before hand just to know the other person. I know there's a lot of different opinions on this kind of thing but for me anything that would involve nudity is something the relationship should just have, and I think it could potentially stress a relationship. But that's just me I'm sure people have had wonderful experiences otherwise.