Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

Default Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

When my husband and I do a daddy/little girl relationship, I am more affectionate because I like to be touched all of a sudden. The little side of me loves to be held and cuddled and the adult me just doesn't want touch at all and prefers to be alone and can't stand hugs. The none little side of me doesn't like sex at all and doesn't enjoy it but when I am little, I enjoy it more because we involve diapers. My husband takes the diaper off and cleans me up and has sex with me, then he puts a clean one on me. I also like being with my daddy but when I am not a little girl, I am always alone and prefer so but the little side of me wants to be with her dad.

Anyone else like this? Can you only do a normal relationship if there is mommy/little boy or daddy/little girl or other like daddy/little boy or mommy/little girl?

It seems like I function better in a relationship if I am daddy's girl so I bet no way would it work with a vanilla if he wanted a adult, not a child and he was turned off by diapers. The sex would suck, I wouldn't be affectionate nor want to be touched. So good thing I found a guy who is into the AB/DL thing too and is also a daddy. He wanted a woman who he can baby and he didn't think it would ever happen so he wasn't looking and then he found me and it was a coincidence for him I wanted a daddy. Plus I am less argumentative because I do as daddy says and I am always wrong. The adult side of me doesn't like being told what to do and "she is always right" so she argues. The little side of me obeys and doesn't fight when she is told what to do. Even my husband has noticed how things have been better between us since I became his little girl. It's as if I have two different personalities and I need diapers and being daddy's girl to be more affectionate and like hugs and being cuddled and want to actually be with him and also to enjoy sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    When my husband and I do a daddy/little girl relationship, I am more affectionate because I like to be touched all of a sudden. The little side of me loves to be held and cuddled and the adult me just doesn't want touch at all and prefers to be alone and can't stand hugs. The none little side of me doesn't like sex at all and doesn't enjoy it but when I am little, I enjoy it more because we involve diapers. My husband takes the diaper off and cleans me up and has sex with me, then he puts a clean one on me. I also like being with my daddy but when I am not a little girl, I am always alone and prefer so but the little side of me wants to be with her dad.
    I think that for many emotional acts, context is everything.

I'm a trangender MtF non-op. I'm a man who would like to be a woman, but has decided not to transition. There are part of my emotional makeup that I'm just not comfortable with in my male skin. Crying is one. I don't mind men crying one bit. But crying makes me feel insecure as a man- I feel gutterly like I shouldn't cry so I feel bad when I do. However, if I imagine myself as female. I don't feel bad about it.

I would say that there are just some emotions that as a little, you tap into more freely and perhaps shed some insecurities about.

Default Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

Anyone else like this? Can you only do a normal relationship if there is mommy/little boy or daddy/little girl or other like daddy/little boy or mommy/little girl?

It seems like I function better in a relationship if I am daddy's girl so I bet no way would it work with a vanilla if he wanted a adult, not a child and he was turned off by diapers. The sex would suck, I wouldn't be affectionate nor want to be touched. So good thing I found a guy who is into the AB/DL thing too and is also a daddy. He wanted a woman who he can baby and he didn't think it would ever happen so he wasn't looking and then he found me and it was a coincidence for him I wanted a daddy. Plus I am less argumentative because I do as daddy says and I am always wrong. The adult side of me doesn't like being told what to do and "she is always right" so she argues. The little side of me obeys and doesn't fight when she is told what to do. Even my husband has noticed how things have been better between us since I became his little girl. It's as if I have two different personalities and I need diapers and being daddy's girl to be more affectionate and like hugs and being cuddled and want to actually be with him and also to enjoy sex.
    Clearly it's better for you when diapers are involved, and it's cool that you've found something that works for you and your husband. I don't think there's anything special about diapers/infantilism. It might be the case, however, that the communication required to introduce diapers into a relationship does make the relationship "better" than a purely vanilla one, or at least improves the relationship skills of both parties. If so there's nothing special about diapers - lots of other non-vanilla things could fill that role.

I'm not saying that vanilla relationships all lack the communication, btw - just that it's easier to get by with less communication in a vanilla relationship.

I've been thinking about creating a similar thread, but I'm just as happy leaving a response

I think my relationship with my boyfriend/Daddy has benefited from me being AB.
    1. Me coming out to him about it, and him being accepting and understanding, brought us to an even higher level of trust.
    2. When I'm little I'm more affectionate, which is something he loves! More cuddle and nap time together.
    3. Normally I'm the one who makes decisions, but when I'm little, I can get him to make decisions. Which is good, because I don't want to be the one to think of things all the time...
    4. I'm pretty independent and normally don't like help, but when I'm Daddy's little girl, I'm somewhat helpless. This is kind of a benefit because he likes to feel needed, and I've become more comfortable with the idea of not having to do everything alone... But I still push him away when I'm a big girl trying to figure something out

My fiance has recently started to do some stuff along those lines. Play around and arousing her while I am wet, then she likes to rip the diaper off of me (lol). I like it better because it is drawing things out for longer and makes her work for it. :P

I definitely think the little side of my helps in my marriage. The mommy/baby relationship adds another level of intimacy. I think it has allowed her to open up and be softer, and the caretaker, and someone who is "needed" instead of wanted. It allows us to both feel taken care of and be the strong one, me to her as the "A" side and she to me as the "B" side. I don't know if that makes sense or not... the long of the short is that the mommy\baby relationship has helped the over all relationship because it gives us both a balance in roles.

I don't exactly have much experience with intimate relationships. I'm not sure whether that explains why I'm quite insecure/uncomfortable about intimacy or if that's just the way I am. Once I've hugged a girl and maybe given her a peck on the cheek I start to feel so self-conscious and uncomfortable if things "progress" any further that... not much else happens. The kind of passionate kissing that most people like is... too intense and weird and just awkward (and even a little bit gross). I don't usually show emotions (or properly acknowledge them to myself) so maybe that kind of intimacy makes me feel "exposed" in some way.

My little side, on the other hand, is much less inhibited (although much more innocent!). Being allowed to be "little" would make me feel safer, like I'm cherished and will be accepted for who I am... But personally I don't have any interest in sex or anything like that when I'm little... (not that I've ever had the chance to share this side of me with anyone in real life).

So anyway, I guess I have some kind of awkwardness or hostility towards intimacy when in adult-mode that melts away when I put myself into a childish "role" where I know the usual strict social rules of adulthood won't apply... Maybe my adult side needs to be protected from such powerful emotions? I often see my "inner child" as my emotional side and my "adult" as the cold, rational part of me. And since relationships need to be emotional to work (i.e. "love" is an emotion, not a rational calculation), maybe that's why it can be easier for the "inner child" to connect with someone than for the "adult"...?

You make me so jealous sometimes Calico! I'd love to meet that special someone I could share this side of me (and my whole life) with...

As an adult, it feels like its "me versus the world" and that I must stand up for myself and take on responsibility for everything. I can be a bit of a perfectionist, so I suppose I find the world quite stressful and I put myself into a hyper-aware (anxious) mental-state to defend myself from the "world at large". I'd happily give up some control if I could relinquish the responsibility too, yet know that I was still safe.

I drink too much, smoke too much, never go to bed when I should do and am generally quite disorganised. I'd hate to be bossed around as an adult, but... if I had the freedom to be who I wanted without the inhibition in a world where it was safe to feel emotions... I'd be there like a shot.

My adult side needs that extra beer to relax, to escape, to make me tired enough to actually disable my brain so I can sleep, because as an adult, I can't let my guard down. If I had a mummy to tell me it's bed-time and help me get ready for bed, and wind-down with a story as I snuggled under the duvet, I'd feel so re-assured that my needs were being taken care of and that I could trust someone else to make any decisions necessary to keep me safe... that I'd actually be able to relax and turn my brain off (stop being perpetually anxious) for once. Just like a little kid, I think I need a lot of love and someone to impose a few rules/boundaries so the world seems more structured and less anxiety-inducing.

Sigh... why are all the fairy tales about knights in shining armour? Why are there no princesses in shining armour?!

(Sorry -- I kind of rambled on a bit there... Maybe that's all a bit off-topic, I dunno...)

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    I don't think there's anything special about diapers/infantilism.
    ^^^ aye, truth (imo)... the other philia crowds are sayin the same thing bout their interests (know this for a fact as i have visited many of them)... the klismaphiles say relationships are better with enemas; the urophiles say relationships are better with golden showers; the trash fetishists say relationships are better with dumpster diving; and the infantilists say relationships are better with diapers... es all bout what you are into...

Quote Originally Posted by Calico
    Can you only do a normal relationship if there is mommy/little boy or daddy/little girl or other like daddy/little boy or mommy/little girl?
    dont think i can do it with or without diapers...

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    the trash fetishists say relationships are better with dumpster diving
    The what?! There really is a fetish for everything, isn't there?!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    The what?! There really is a fetish for everything, isn't there?!
    yup, you wouldnt believe some of it! they are a pretty small bunch... (been on my mind lately tho as i recently read an article bout it)