Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I'm CattyDragon and I've been lurking here for a while so I finally decided to introduce myself. Some of my interests are: psychology, animals, dolls, fashion and general craftiness. I'm not currently in school but I'm saving to go back with a crappy job. I'm a bedewetter and I've been interested in the wetting/diaper fetish for as long as I could remember. I suppose I could also consider myself an LG, although I'm just coming to this realization. Plus I'm not sure if it counts, since I actually am female and all the other LGs I've seen on here have been male. Not really interested in ABs or furries or poop at all but I have no problems with them either.

Anyways, I'm mostly just here to lurk and read stories so I guess I'll go back to doing just that! Nice to meet you all!

Hi there Catty and welcome! I'm glad u r here! Hope all is going well. This is a great place to learn more and realize we're not alone. What animals do you have? I have two cats. What crafts and fashion things do you enjoy? Wishing you the very best!