Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everything is Connected.

Red face Everything is Connected.

People who seek truth will find it,
    People who don't will fall into oblivion

~~~~~
    Last edited by DLTails; 08-Dec-2012 at 17:52.

It makes a nice story, but to be blunt, everything you just said is completely absurd. This is not at all what scientist have concluded. Or at least, not from what I've read.

I don't have the time to point out the flaws in this, maybe someone else will, either way, you shouldn't base your entire worldview on a sketchy "science" Youtube channel.

Sometimes, things really are as simple as your brain doing stuff. It just so happens that the same stuff happens to other people as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    It makes a nice story, but to be blunt, everything you just said is completely absurd. This is not at all what scientist have concluded. Or at least, not from what I've read.
    You call that blunt? I think it was actually extraordinarily restrained; I'll try to take your lead...
    This makes 2 votes for "everything you just said is completely absurd".

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because scientists have found that the JUNK DNA, which supposedly took more than 90% of our all body, now has a purpose, and it actually had a purpose for all this time, Dna always stored Languages in it, personalities, traces of soul, Your heart has more memory than your brain, surprising ? not really, no wonder all the energy workers assign knowledge with universal heart (Heart Chakra)
    I'll start (and probably end) here: I can't tell if I'm feeding a troll, or possibly trying to correct someone on drugs (perhaps homeopathic)... "Junk DNA" was so called because its function was not known; it has not since been attributed with spiritual properties. "Junk DNA" has been identified mostly as transcriptional errors, genes that are no longer functional, the relics of DNA introduced into our genome by viruses, and other purposes such as protecting the chromosomes during replication, and transcription regulation... None of this has anything to do with "collective consciousness", souls, Chakras (a word to avoid if you want to be taken seriously...), or anything else supernatural.

Your heart has more memory than your brain, surprising ?
    What is that supposed to mean? Your heart has no memory (unless you mean it shows its past in scarring, damage, or in being conditioned by exercise)... When people talk about feeling something in their heart it is usually a metaphor, or means that physiological arousal has occured and heart rate and blood pressure have increased, or they are feeling palpitations.

I don't even know where to start with your use of the words microevolution, evolution, or DNA preceded by Light ("Light DNA"?!)... Just because the YouTube channel has the word science in its name, doesn't mean it is science. The clue is the word "Spirit" that lies before "Science": alcohols are the only spirits that science deals with (such as specimens preserved in alcohol in spirit collections).

Hmmmm. I'll bow out. I probably oughtn't to have replied at all...
    Last edited by Anxious; 07-Dec-2012 at 22:54.

All hail Dlover159 the bringer of wisdom, the concur of faith, and the zero proof stater of facts!

1. You told us a lot, but proved nothing
    2. There are 7 billion people in the world, is it so hard to believe that other people can fall into the same fetish without any "collective consciousness" To give you an idea of how much 7 billion is,
    Fact: 7 billion seconds is the same as 221.8 years, so, 7 billion seconds ago, the year was 1790
    Fact: if you stacked 7 billion pieces of copy paper (0.004 in thick) on top of each other it would reach up 441.9 MILES(711.2km) into the air.
    Fact: If you laid down 7 billion pennies beside each other it would stretch across 82,859.48 miles(133350 km), that would circle around the earth 3 1/3 times
    3. Just because a YouTube video says something, don't make it creditable Example, The Onion - YouTube
    4. I don't think anyone has ever impacted someone's religion by simply telling them "how it is". If you believe this then tell us this is just what you think, or, follow it up with proof.
    5. Don't let anyone like me change your beliefs. Despite my disagreement with your ideas, you should follow whatever you feel is right. As long as it helps you fulfill a meaningful life, I could care less if you worshiped a wad of spaghetti!

I fully agree with what has been said by the above posters (especially what varian has said about following your own dreams and beliefs). I'm not spiritual, at all. I believe heavily in the sciences, so what has been said seems completely off the charts to me.

It's great that you are following your own beliefs, but there's no proof that any of this stuff is actually fact. Using a youtube channel as credible information is the same as trying to use a wikipedia article as credible on a term paper, it just doesn't work.

I won't outright squash this whole idea, but if I am to believe something like this, I want to see studies from actual sources, not some shady channel on the most heavily trolled video channels on the net.

-Ron

On a related note: During my first year or so of life, I would immediately begin crying whenever I heard a police siren. My parents therefore theorized that I must have been a fugitive criminal in a previous life. I've never cared for shirts with tight collars either, so I further submit that I must have been executed by hanging, probably in the same previous life. Or perhaps in many previous lives. In fact, as my being killed and reborn many times would imply that I've had more collective babyhood than the average human soul, I'll bet that's why I'm a DL. (I'll be good this time, by the way.)

What is this i dont even =/ I know we are supposed to have a decorum of respect for other human beings and our fellow adisc users, but this post if utter unsubstantiated nonsense.

Also why is this in diaper talk ? is seems just a preach session to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dlover159 View Post
    there is no EVOLUTION
    Care to explain speciatation then ?

come-on my friends.....
    dlover159 clearly admits to living in/being from a third-world country..... can none of you imagine coming from such a circumstance and the sort of misinformation that you might be exposed too.... let us be charitable here, please.

*** judge not lest thee be judged ***
    (he knows when you've been crying, he knows when you've been bad, he knows when you've been good, so be good for goodness sakes.....)
    (wink....)
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 08-Dec-2012 at 04:32.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    come-on my friends.....
    dlover159 clearly admits to living in/being from a third-world country..... can none of you imagine coming from such a circumstance and the sort of misinformation that you might be exposed too.... let us be charitable here, please.
    While the country he lives in might not be amazing. If he can access adisc its not to huge of a leap to suggest he can access wikipedia and its ources of information.

Therefore regardless of the country he lives it its easily possible for him to self educate on many issues is he has internet access. Which he does and I imagine its relative safe or consistent access due to being able to be on an abdl site (but i may be wrong) either way I and many others here will judge him by the standards we hold all human beings regardless of place of birth.