Thread: Hey :)

Default Hey :)

Hey Everyone!

I'm a long-time reader of the ADISC forums but a new member I love these forums so much! It's just so well tailored for what is ultimately a really friendly and close community.

Anyway, my main interests within the AB/DL area are Diapers or 'Nappies' for my fellow Australians.

My favourite Diapers are (as my username suggests) DryNites or 'Goodnites'. I also enjoy Tena, Abena and Molicare - But I personally prefer 'Pull-Up' style nappies over All-In-Ones.

Outside of AB/DL my interests include soccer, computers and cars

I'd love to meet more AB/DL's from Australia and around the world!

Anyway, thanks everyone and I look forward to participating further in the community
    Last edited by DryNites92; 07-Dec-2012 at 16:40.

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I'm a long-time reader of the ADISC forums but a new member I love these forums so much! It's just so well tailored for what is ultimately a really friendly and close community.

Anyway, my main interests within the AB/DL area are Diapers or 'Nappies' for my fellow Australians.

My favourite Diapers are (as my username suggests) DryNites or 'Goodnites'. I also enjoy Tena, Abena and Molicare - But I personally prefer 'Pull-Up' style nappies over All-In-Ones.

Outside of AB/DL my interests include soccer, computers and cars

I'd love to meet more AB/DL's from Australia and around the world!

Anyway, thanks everyone and I look forward to participating further in the community
    Hi DryNites92! Welcome to ADISC!

I am a computer geek myself and I am into cars too (yes the movie and real life cars)! What kinds of cars do you like? It's nice to see others with the same interests

I hope you like it here and I hope to see you around.