Thread: Hello from (Tijuana, BC)

Default Hello from (Tijuana, BC)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and neoespacial boys from this litte world and from another possible. My name is Brian and I'm from Tijuana City; it is located in the north state of Baja California at Mexico. Maybe you have hear bad news from here but it is a cool and a nice place. I have 19 years old, and i have loved the diapers and the baby things since the six years, I started to enter in this world when I was 13 and able to have a computer. Is the first time that I decide come here, i did because i think is a great place for know people and talk, I haven't come here before because my english was terrible when I was younger, now it is still terrible but is going better everyday. I'm studying language and hispanic literature, I love the books. What I'm doing here? Just spending time and trying to make new friends. I'm ABDL, would be cool have a daddy or seek for one but that is pretty unrealistic and i prefer keep my hope for another things, but if someone want to take the risk could write me.

Greetings from TJ.

Last edited by BrianNukketes; 07-Dec-2012 at 09:34.

Hi Brian, nice to meet you on ADISC. Don't worry about your English, I can easily understand what you are saying. I have never been to Tijuana but have been to San Diego once in the winter and it was beautiful. I love the climate in that region of the world. We are a very friendly and curious group here on ADISC. Tell us more about yourself - what you do for fun - what go you interested in diapers - etc...

Hi, hey i have to say that I loved your avatar it easily could be a cover for a cool book. I love to go out and hang out with my friends, take drinks lalalala (in Mexico you are legal at 18) , read, go to the beach and take photos and write terrible poetry.