Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why did my boyfriend do this?

Default Why did my boyfriend do this?

Last night I stayed up rrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy late listening to my uncle's radio show. Actually I stayed up so late that I could not go to bed for another hour after the show ended. When I finally could, I was putting an undergarment away and talking to my BF saying "yeah I know you've got 'Voldemort' in your pocket." (He was supposed to be keeping my paci out of sight.) But his reply was "Mm-mm!" (as in "No") and when I turned around MY paci was in HIS freaking mouth! That caught me waaaaaay off guard because like most people he HATES AB/DLism and although he decided not to dump me for it, he doesn't like the fact that I'm "into" it. Why would an AB-hater put a paci in his mouth? Any ideas why he would do something like that?

Maybe he's making his peace with it. Whatever the case, if he's engaging it, it can't be a bad turn of events. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right? :P

memorychick,

Well I ain't no AB - but I certainly don't hate you gals & guys for that... so whilst I may not be able to perfectly relate or understand why your BF choose to put "Voldemort" ( ) in his "freaking" mouth - I can give you only one bit of advice: COMMUINICATION is a Key thing in any relationship.
    Rather than asking 1'000+ Adisc-Members who probably don't know why your BF choose to use your paci (unless they're time-travelling mind readers)..... ASK HIM.
    I've been in a very good long term relationship since well over ten years... my GF isn't into Diapers at all... She loves me despite myself being daytime Incontinent and a Bedwetter and to top that all off nicely also a DL... They major aspect is to communicate about such "issues" in a relationship.
    Sure you can talk something to death - but it takes a lot... and sometimes it's better to keep talking about stuff that bothers you, even if the topic seems to be "done" (He accepts you, but doesn't like your AB side...).. people change.

Maybe he is making fun of you with it. Or you can ask him. Didn't you say in your other posts he has a problem with diapers but not baby things?

EDIT: Woops wrong person, That was someone else. My mistake.
    Last edited by Calico; 06-Dec-2012 at 19:35.

Quote Originally Posted by memorychick View Post
    Last night I stayed up rrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy late listening to my uncle's radio show. Actually I stayed up so late that I could not go to bed for another hour after the show ended. When I finally could, I was putting an undergarment away and talking to my BF saying "yeah I know you've got 'Voldemort' in your pocket." (He was supposed to be keeping my paci out of sight.) But his reply was "Mm-mm!" (as in "No") and when I turned around MY paci was in HIS freaking mouth! That caught me waaaaaay off guard because like most people he HATES AB/DLism and although he decided not to dump me for it, he doesn't like the fact that I'm "into" it. Why would an AB-hater put a paci in his mouth? Any ideas why he would do something like that?
    hello there, i don't think that you and i have been introduced.
    i am lodge wrecker.... how do you do...

in what is sure to be my controversial opinion; the objects that ABDL's covet for their comfort and sexual attributes/characteristics... these things such as sippy-cups, diapers, binky's, teddy-bear's and the list goes on but you get the idea. they can become the "other-lover" that ones partner or SO may feel with time they have to compete with for your affections and attentions.

putting it simply with what you have said above and my personal experiences at getting the attention back from a partner who has had their affections transferred (in part) to an object....
    your boyfriend took control of the object (Voldemort) to solicit feelings of jealousy from you.... in effect; your BF made himself the objects lover thus displacing you and taunting you to fighting him over it's love... maybe it was a playful way your BF had of trying to tell you that he needed more "share-time" with your lovers....

just my opinion, so don't kill me please!

Well, it could be many things, and without having any clue about his personality, I can suggest a few scenarios, and perhaps you can see if any sound right with his personality.

1) He was trying to make peace with it, perhaps taking a step towards accepting it.
    2) Maybe he thought it would turn you on, or get you in the mood for some quality time, intercourse, cuddling, whatever.
    3) I doubt it, but he MIGHT be making fun of you. But if he was that type of person, he would have dumped you over it.
    4) Perhaps he feared you loved your little things more than him and wanted you to pay more attention to him? If so perhaps doing this was a way to try and get you to acknowledge him more, or refute that possible fear.

Just a few ideas, none may be write, but all are possibilities.

Sooo... You saw him use your pacifier... and then what? Went straight to bed without talking to him?
    Why?
    The first thing I wouldŽve done in that situation was ask: „Why are you using my pacifier?“
    Maybe he was trying to be funny. Or maybe he just wanted to try out the feeling of a paci between his lips for a moment. I really donŽt know.
    My suggestion: Talk to him.
    Only then youŽll find out the true reason(s)

amymawson

maybe he thought you might not like what you see and you will see it from his point of view ?

OK guys, to respond to what some of you said, when I saw my paci in my BF's mouth my knee-jerk reaction was "OMFG what are you doing the paci is mine get it out of your mouth NOW!" I was in too much shock seeing my paci in his mouth to be able to calmly ask him why it was in there. That's all. Anyway I've spoken to him and he said he wanted to see for himself why I like the paci so much. Mine has a NUK 4 nipple because my mouth is small. My BF's tongue for one thing is HUGE and I would think he would require a NUK 5 (or maybe even a bigger knockoff size) to enjoy the experience but...whatever. Even though now I know why he did it I'm still astounded...

Maybe you should consider dating girls instead, because I sure as heck wouldn't trust my secrets with a member of the more judgemental gender!