Thread: I like to read

Default I like to read

I like to read the posts and get my impression of certian things that may trouble me or concern me, i do not care for being labeled a "lurker" for this. Im npt here to hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by CasidheBlackheart View Post
    I like to read the posts and get my impression of certian things that may trouble me or concern me, i do not care for being labeled a "lurker" for this. Im npt here to hook up.
    It's good that your not here to hook up, since ADISC is not a dating or hookup site.

"Lurker" Status is just a way to let you know that we would at least like to know who you are. ADISC is a community, not just a information page. A community is only effective if members post. If everyone came here just to read then ADISC would not be the great place that it is. You don't have to post a lot, but it is still nice when everyone at least contributes something.

Even if it is just an introduction. Would you like to at least introduce yourself and tell us what brought you here? What hobbies do you have? How long have you had ABDL interests? Just stuff like that. If you never want to post again after that, no one will make you.

Quote Originally Posted by CasidheBlackheart View Post
    LilMonkeyAlex already addressed this but I wanted to be extra clear. This is not some mean label we slap on folks, it's Internet standard: Lurker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and/or Urban Dictionary: lurker (first definition). Personally, I think an initial period of lurking is absolutely the way to go even for someone who intends to be involved. There's no better way to get a sense of a community than reading what the people have to say. Much better to have that before spouting off about something that may not be at all relevant.

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll have more to say in the future. I certainly surprised myself with the number of posts I made.