Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mamy poko diapers

Default mamy poko diapers

MamyPoko Club
    edit: warning, there is a really loud video on this page. turn your sound off D:

They seem to be rather LARGER baby diapers. I know the general opinion of baby diapers on this forum is to leave baby diapers be, but I fit in them and wear them often. These are baby diapers from Singapore. They fit 15-26kg, up to 130cm tall. Which is pretty damn big for a baby diaper in my opinion. I have never heard about them until my friend Drew pointed them out.
    Anybody ever heard of them, worn them, know where to get them etc? I'm so very curious!
    (P.S. I think they are approx. the size of what a size 8 or 9 in pampers would be.. just for anybody who is confused on the size..)
    Last edited by annierighthurr; 13-Nov-2008 at 12:55.

Hypnotized, I've never heard of that brand before though they sound interesting to try. I did have a question for you. Is that you in your avatar and, if so, what brand of diaper did you have on? Looks like it has lots of padding in it.

That is me, yes. :]
    I am wearing an Abena abri x-plus, size medium. If you click on the diaperspace profile in my signature, there are more pics of me there.

yup there is this brand in singapore.( I live there )haha. well i never got them before but these diapers are sold every where here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    25 Kg and 130 cm is 8 years old on average.
    So, if some average sized people can fit into diapers meant for a 3 year old it seems pretty reasonable to assume that those same people could fit pretty nicely into one meant for an 8 year old.

I really want some!

They look great! I hope I can get some in the future.

Interesting, great find! I would really be interested in these.

What a loud video they have on there, with no way to stop it >.>