Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABU BabyFresh scent

Cherub

Default ABU BabyFresh scent

According to my research, this topic hasn't been mentioned since May. My whole post basically boils down to three quetions.

I've noticed in this thread that the scent most appreciated was that of LUVS.

In this thread the ABU Babyfresh Scent is talked about being added to orders by way of some sort of scented paper strip.

In this thread the ABU Babyfresh Scent is mentioned as being too strong or overpowering. How strong is it and how long does it last? I'm not at all worried about a place to keep the scented paper strip. I just want to know how strong the scent actually is?

Now my three questions concerning this topic, which was never really answered in any of the previous closed threads is:
    1) Is the ABU Babyfresh Scent anything like the scent of LUVS brand diapers?

2) Is ABU the only place you can get this scent? If so, where? I'm not looking for the scent of baby powder,, I can get that from actually using powder.

3) Can I purchase just the scent from ABU without having to actually order diapers from them?

Of course any other ideas for scenting diapers is welcome, However I am looking to recreate the LUVS scent as close as I can. I've heard that ABU's scent is as close as one can get to it

Thanks!

Smells like old lady perfume to me (flowery powder).. just my opinion. Smells nothing like Luvs. And scent is gone from paper in a couple of days. On that note, my apartment office girls wanted to play 100 questions about what was in the box due to the overpowering aroma! You should order a single bag and see if you like it, better to judge for yourself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121205_024312.jpg 
Views:	1139 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	15510

Ok, do you want the vintage pampers smell? I found it... Secret Baby powder spray antiperspirant. This is not a baby powder smell, or a baby lotion smell, this is that scent that they used to put in pampers. Not surprising since its owned by Proctor and Gamble.

Default ABU BabyFresh scent

Quote Originally Posted by Ungulate View Post

ID:	15510

Ok, do you want the vintage pampers smell? I found it... Secret Baby powder spray antiperspirant. This is not a baby powder smell, or a baby lotion smell, this is that scent that they used to put in pampers. Not surprising since its owned by Proctor and Gamble.
    Where did u find this??? I must have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Ungulate View Post

ID:	15510Ok, do you want the vintage pampers smell? I found it... Secret Baby powder spray antiperspirant. This is not a baby powder smell, or a baby lotion smell, this is that scent that they used to put in pampers. Not surprising since its owned by Proctor and Gamble.
    Possible Eureka. I will give this a try. Thanks for the information!

So the smell is so strong that it seeps out of the box? Doesn't sound too discrete...

No, it's not discrete at all, lol. If you spray this in your diaper, everytime you wiggle around, the room will fill with that pampers smell. The smell creeps up on you too, you don't notice how baby it smells until about 5 minutes later. Funny thing about it though, my "tolerance" to it built up quickly, and it wasnt as powerful as the first few weeks with it. But that first few weeks? I was in heaven. I bought my can at Walmart in Canada, I dont know where you would find it in the states.

PamperedBottom

I must know where to find this spray!

Yes i most know to. So this is the perfect baby smell?

I bought a bottle at Target. It really does smell like Pampers! Big props to whoever discovered this!