Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying the right diapers ?

Default Buying the right diapers ?

hey i am going to buy some diapers but was wondering if dry 24/7 are the best choice.

i am looking for something really absorbant. as well as something that may make a lil noise to make the experiance that much better.

also the thicker the better

so with that said can some one help me decide as i plan on ordering them tomorrow .

To me that would be a good choice. I'm sitting in one right now that is soaked. They swell up real well when wet. They do make a little noise but not as bad as some other brands.
    Also when they have leaked on me it's been my fault.

Can a mod move this this isn't really the right forum area for this question. also its a thread that's over done as well and reduntant

well i got my awnser and thats all i can really ask for. thanks if you wanna lock it be my guest im ordering my diapers in less them 4 hours so ya

just ordered my dry 24/7 now the hard part of waiting for the box to come in the mail

might i add this is the first time i have bought diapers online so i tried to buy the best that i have heard of

1 - 7 days i will have to wait wat ever i still cant wait

Default Re: Buying the right diapers ?

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    just ordered my dry 24/7 now the hard part of waiting for the box to come in the mail

might i add this is the first time i have bought diapers online so i tried to buy the best that i have heard of

1 - 7 days i will have to wait wat ever i still cant wait
    Hows your anticipation one hour later? Dry 24/7 are really on the big size in sizing so double check your order before the business day is done. Next time you should check out Bambino Belssimos. 12 hours without a change needed, crinkly, cute prints

Dry 24/7 is indeed a great diaper but they are a little medical looking and the bad thing is that the absorbent material clumps and falls apart. The only flaw about this diaper that I can think of.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

still waiting :/ taking way to long LAWL

i may try bambino next month if i run out of diapers which im sure i will :/

but ya was looking at some baby pants stuff and am looking forward to possibly buying some of that stuff as well like a paci a onesie and a footie and most likely a bottle at some point

ill be a big baby by the time im done

Default Re: Buying the right diapers ?

Definitely try Baby-Pants Gerber white plastic pants. They crinkle loudly and they last a long time. Baby-pants gets business done pretty quickly. I highly recommend them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

i was actually thinking about the dinasour print looks really babyish and i like it

here imma prefer mamy poko..its super absorbant!!
    it can hold 3 full of wetting