Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Family knows i wear nappies

Smile Family knows i wear nappies

Ok i had my sister come over my flat today so she can look around and all that. i l still had not put my nappies away to hide them as i did not want her to know. and she see them out this is the funny thing about it she did not even ask me about them. she just asked about the flat how am i getting on. i know my partner sister know about my wearing nappies and that i think she is okay with it . Who knows in you'r family and friends?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    i know my partner sister know about my wearing nappies and that i think she is okay with it . Who knows in you'r family and friends?
    Partner sister? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If you mean your sister's sexual partner, I can't imagine him not telling her, she probably knows.

As for my personal situation, I've told a couple friends (over the web b/c I'm a wuss about it), and i could never imagine telling any family members.

Countdown

3 members of the fam... we don't talk bout it...

Mu husband's family knows and they have never said anything about it. My aunt and uncle know. I am sure my brothers know. My parents know too. But my aunt and uncle and husband's family don't even know I don't have bladder problems. The diaper thing has only been discussed once by my aunt because she was concerned about the smell. Then after I was given a bucket for me to put the used ones in and they put some deodorizer thing on the trash lid out in the garage, they never mentioned them again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperArrow View Post
    Partner sister? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If you mean your sister's sexual partner, I can't imagine him not telling her, she probably knows.

As for my personal situation, I've told a couple friends (over the web b/c I'm a wuss about it), and i could never imagine telling any family members.
    I'm assuming he forgot a possessive. "parnter's sister"

In any case, my fiancee knows, and I'm open to the possibility that one day my children would know. I'm not against telling RL friends, but I've never had a friend where that would be the kind of thing we discuss and felt like a good opportunity came up.

Zpeed

My mother know for sure, think my sis knew or maybe just shrugged it off

When I lived at her home I had thrown some diapers under the bed and one day I came home from school she had cleaned the room and diapers gone
    also found some at my current apartment, as far as i remember

But, she has never said anything

My whole family knows I wear and all known for ever. My mother never made it a thing to hide. She changed me in front of anyone and anywhere she did not care about how it made me feel. Yep in front of family friends and yes even strangers. So I have never made it a secrete I'm very open about it. My family and friends all know it. I now have 12 grand kids and 1 great grand son. 4 of them know and after the other day the number goes to 5. My grand daughter saw my diapers the other day and asked why pappy was wearing diapers. So I got her mother said the girl down and explained it to her. She seemed to handle it very well for a 7 year old, but then she's a very smart little girl. I'm not going to hide my diapers and live in shame that's not who I am or whom I want to be. I use to get mad at my mother but now I think she was right.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiessue43920 View Post
    My whole family knows I wear and all known for ever. My mother never made it a thing to hide. She changed me in front of anyone and anywhere she did not care about how it made me feel. Yep in front of family friends and yes even strangers. So I have never made it a secrete I'm very open about it. My family and friends all know it. I now have 12 grand kids and 1 great grand son. 4 of them know and after the other day the number goes to 5. My grand daughter saw my diapers the other day and asked why pappy was wearing diapers. So I got her mother said the girl down and explained it to her. She seemed to handle it very well for a 7 year old, but then she's a very smart little girl. I'm not going to hide my diapers and live in shame that's not who I am or whom I want to be. I use to get mad at my mother but now I think she was right.
    Good for you fellow 64 year old. Since you are IC, it's a medical thing anyway. If someone can't accept that, there's something seriously wrong with them. My other feeling is that if someone discovers by accident, diapers that are worn by someone who simply enjoys them, that person, such as myself, should be accepted as well. There's a big difference between telling everyone about being an AB or DL, and being "discovered". Many people have some sort of kink, and I believe everyone is entitled to not just being themselves, but a part that makes one human.

Anyway, I applaud your courage and your right to be all of who you are. Maybe it's because of who I am, and maybe it's because of who my wife is. She's quite the opposite. She's diabetic and can't pee. Her dialysis machine takes care of that function. Everyone has something that makes them different, and in most instances, we have little or no choice as to the cause. Acceptance is the only descent response.

A couple of my ex girlfriends know that i wear diapers. My parents, and my grandmother on my dads side know. I don't know if my favorite aunt knows or not. I sure hope she does.

Just my ex wife and current g/f (future wife)