Thread: First time!

Default First time!

Ok, so I have been lurking for a while working up the courage to introduce myself. I am a DL and have been since I was like 12. If you would like to know anything else, ask... I'm pretty shy, so take it easy on me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SOBXABDL View Post
    Ok, so I have been lurking for a while working up the courage to introduce myself. I am a DL and have been since I was like 12. If you would like to know anything else, ask... I'm pretty shy, so take it easy on me lol.
    Hi SOBXABDL and welcome to the site. I can understand being shy coming to a site like this. I was very hesitant the first time I came on. Somehow, it seemed risky talking about diapers, liking them, etc. Now I'm a big blabber mouth!

Usually we tell a little more about ourselves in the introduction thread. Nothing personal of course, but things like hobbies, music likes, or activities. I'm a professional musician and an educator. I'm a classically trained organist and pianist, as well as a church music director. I enjoy getting out on the bike trail with my Trek, and I'm a writer