Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking For Advice on 24/7 and Other Things

  1. #1

    Default Looking For Advice on 24/7 and Other Things

    Hello everyone,

    I havnt posted on these forums much, but I have some questions (and looking for some general advice) that I figured would be a good match here. My Daddy and I have been planning for me to stay with him for the majority of this winter break away from college and during that time he wants to do the following (All of which I am of course ok with):
    - Keep me diapered 24/7, including in public
    - Allow me to be "Little" as much as possible, and all the things involved in that such as: little like meals, cartoons, bath time, playtime, ect.
    - Potentially some potty training. This wouldnt really change my diapered status but is something intimate and which sounds fun which we both want to try.

    So my questions are the following: What is the average amount of diapers used per day for someone who is in then 24/7? This include wet and messy. Also, any tips for "Potty training" such as we have a chart and the like but I would like to hear other peoples advice on it to get some other ideas, and hopefully to make the situation feel a) more real and b) easier on the both of us.

    I look forward to hearing back from everyone on these two questions or on any other advice you all may have for being in "little" mode for long periods of time.

    Thanks,
    Lil' Avery

  2. #2

    Default Re: Looking For Advice on 24/7 and Other Things

    It depends on what kind of diapers that you will use. Driving 18 wheelers and wearing Bambino Belsimos, I can wear 12 hours without a change, they never leaked on me yet and they swell big time and force you to waddle (no messing). Abena lasts about 6-8 hours. I've worn plastic pants usually and with the Belsimos its really not necessary. I've been wearing 24 hours for 4 days with belsimos and I never got to capacity when my days of driving begins, to the end. Messing on the otherhand is another thing. I wouldn't stay too long in them and depending how many times you mess per day, 2 diapers per day.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3

    Default

    Wow a whole month of regression over break. If it were me, I might get a little bored after a while. I really need to be in the mood for this kind of thing, but when I am, there is nothing better. I would say to try and keep things from getting too monotonous and mix things up a little, and keep it fun. It sounds like you could have a blast, I wish you well.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Driving 18 wheelers and wearing Bambino Belsimos, I can wear 12 hours without a change, they never leaked on me yet and they swell big time and force you to waddle (no messing).
    Whelp, it's official, I have a specific diaper on my to-do list now.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    It depends on what kind of diapers that you will use. Driving 18 wheelers and wearing Bambino Belsimos, I can wear 12 hours without a change, they never leaked on me yet and they swell big time and force you to waddle (no messing). Abena lasts about 6-8 hours. I've worn plastic pants usually and with the Belsimos its really not necessary. I've been wearing 24 hours for 4 days with belsimos and I never got to capacity when my days of driving begins, to the end. Messing on the otherhand is another thing. I wouldn't stay too long in them and depending how many times you mess per day, 2 diapers per day.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Four days in the same diaper? Did I read that right?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Looking For Advice on 24/7 and Other Things



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Four days in the same diaper? Did I read that right?
    LOL no I don't think I would try to pull that off. I've been wearing with changes of course.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7

    Default Re: Looking For Advice on 24/7 and Other Things



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperArrow View Post
    Whelp, it's official, I have a specific diaper on my to-do list now.
    I have to admit that driving 18 wheelers is pretty awesome. It's not for everyone. Especially for OTR drivers driving throughout the country. It helps being padded being able to drive longer with less stops on the way.

    I also have to admit that the job and being able to enjoy being padded whenever I want is one of the main reasons I gotten this job. It also has it's perks of being able to travel the country.
    As of right now I am in the Grand Canyon National Park for my first time, and WOW what a beautiful place. I'll be driving over the Hoover Dam in the morning. I am excited to see this spectacle.

    Then I get payed about 50K per year! Just to travel and enjoy the scenic roads.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-May-2011, 08:23
  2. Things that make you happy! And things that you love!
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2010, 13:23
  3. Things That Make You Mad And Things That You Hate
    By Shadowhawk in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2010, 12:40
  4. The little things
    By Charlie in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 17-Oct-2008, 20:35
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-Jul-2008, 00:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.