Thread: My First Kigurumi!

Default My First Kigurumi!

Hi all,

Just got my first Kigurumi yesterday, a Wile 'e Coyote one from Spencers. Love it. It has removeable white non-skid soled feet, a hood, tail, and thumbholes, and sleeping in a hood is one of the most comfortable things ever, almost like being held. I'm wearing it right now and almost don't want to take it off to go to lunch.

Last edited by FootieCrinkle; 02-Dec-2012 at 18:32.

Any photos?

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds really fun. I just got my new footed pajamas 2 days ago, and i love them.

I love kigurumi!!!
    As you can see from my avatar, I have a Pikachu one, but I also have a kitty cat one too!

I may post pictures soon.

Also, do Kigurumi like these count as appropriate wear at furry conventions. With shoes or without? And if without, footies or none?

Thanks. Still getting the hang of some of this stuff.

That's awesome! I just got one too! here's image below...

I got it from Kigurumi Kawaii Shop | Cute Animal Costume Oneies Pajamas | Buy Kigurumi - Welcome as my Christmas present, and you know the weather is getting cold. It's perfect to wear them.
    It is free shipping for orders above $100, so I am getting my friends to buy and get a second one ^-^!!

- - - Updated - - -

hmm... im not sure why the URL link turned into that text ><