Thread: Greetings fellow weirdos

Default Greetings fellow weirdos

Well I'm generally a pretty shy guy in real life but I can pretty much hide behind the beautiful (and as it turns out cruel) anonymity of the Internet.

I'm interested in DL, wetting and desperation - occasionally hating myself for it but not quite able to kick the habit...

Obviously I'm just making this post to reactivate an account but I guess you've twigged that already! Apart from being a closet weirdo I like to make stuff; mostly technology, but I tend to lose interest quickly and come back to it years later!

It is nice to see you rejoin the site and welcome back
    How ever it is not a very nice way to reintroduce your self as a fellow weirdo, Many are here to learn and understand why they have a need to wear diapers while other members may have to wear for medical reasons and just want friends that will not look down on them.

So I am trying to say be nice as you are not a weirdo and neither is any other person who has a need or want for that secure feeling they get from being in soft warm comfy diaper's.

Now with that being said WELCOME BACK and ENJOY

i, however, think that weirdo is a cute and appropriate term for people with our shared harmless interest :-) so, just like the world at large, adisc is full of variety. welcome, base!