Thread: golf

why hello there golfcub now i cant say that i do golf but i have once and it was fun, now just to let you know i do a thing here called news with k wolf so please when you have the time do peak in ^^

I'm not a big fan of golf myself, but living in the same county as St Andrews Old Course means I've been forced into either playing or watching a few games here and there.

My favourite is always the 19th hole, am I right?!

Is that the game where you´re supposed to miss the ball, start yelling, and throw the golf club through windows?
    Yeah, I really like that one.

Hey kwolf1175, you remind me of Three Dog, disc jockey at Galaxy News Radio in Fallout 3. Since it isnt great wx for golf ive been playing a lot of said video game. BTW, check out Tiny's avatar, it reminds me of Vault-boy.

- - - Updated - - -

You live in Scotland!!!!!!! I want to come and play golf with you! I'm a single-digit handicap, so I can help you out with your game.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly. It can get frustrating sometimes, thats for sure! swing smoothly with minimal head movement while using proper technique and wath that ball take off like a rocket!

- - - Updated - - -

Calm and Composure are necessary for good golf as is proper techinique. If you can get to bardstown this coming spring or summer I can get you help with your game, as I work at Bardstown Country Club.

Default golf

I suck at golf, but I love it. Golf has probably been the best sport I've ever played, up until last year I didn't even know that my high school had a golf team and I had a great time.

Broken 85... used to play a TON but as of late I've had issues with my hands and feet swelling after about 6 holes... So I've never really been able to press through that and get good, but I've broken 40 on some fronts a few times. it's a wonderful game.

why thank you cub i must say that is one of my top rpg games i like to play ^^