8 17.78%
  • No I have never shared the same room in my life

10 22.22%
  • Yes I used to share the same room when I was younger

27 60.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever shared the same room?

Default Ever shared the same room?

So I'm just curious to see if anyone as or ever shared the same room with anyone?

Yup, and I hated it.

Shared the same room with my sisters for a few years.

Luckily I've never had to share a room (except with my cat, that thinks it's as much hers as it is mine).

Before we moved out of my grandparents' house, my brother and I shared 2 rooms - a small bedroom and a playroom. The playroom was basically the second living room, but all of our toys, games, and videos were in there, so we called it the playroom and our grandparents still call it that even though we don't live there anymore.

Nope, only child. Although from what I hear, my kitty has more or less taken over my bedroom since I've been gone.

I use to share a room with my older brother but yet he scared me alot. One time my brother came home really tired and he came into the room and he slept right on top of me not realising it. Yeah I moved away to his bed.

I had a step brother that I had to share a room with when I was 6-7. He was younger than me, but I was an only child up to that point and wasn't really happy with the change.

I had to share a room with my younger brother when we were younger, and I hated it. I never really got along with him, we fought constantly. I couldn't do anything without him tagging along, and he'd tattle on me for everything. He was such a pain!

Never for a long length of time. So I voted no, it has never been a permanent arrangement.

I shared a room with my older brother from the time I was 10 to 12 It was ok but there were times when I really wanted my own room thankfully i've had my own room from the time I was 13 to now.