Religion is a serious topic and Point's image is hilarious though.
But seriously if people dont wont accept the earth is older than 6000 years old they are a lost cause and its pointless even discussing it with them
'Some Christians, however, reportedly "dispute the existence of dinosaurs altogether, claiming that bones excavated by scientists are a ruse meant to cause confusion among believers." '
Wait, that's actually a thing?
People actually believe that spiel?
Man talks about his beliefs which don't agree with the beliefs of others on television!
Why was this posted on a news site?
1) we do not know how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden
2) There might be locations where Dinosaur fossils have not been found, or at least found in great numbers
3) Would a world wide flood (or other similar disaster, most religions/cultures have similar stories) provide fuel for an ice age?
4) The old testament and even the new take place, or only mentions places, in the middle east: Isreal, Egypt, Persia (modern day Iraq or Iran), even as far north as Greece and Rome and modern day Turkey, etc
5) The first few books of the bible (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) were written by Mosus, now for Exodus and beyond this was the time he was alive, for Genisis he had to rely on either inspiration from God (as most Jews/Christians believe) or word of mouth and records he might have found (which some of us think could be included even with the insperation)
The bible, good as it is from a religion and even somewhat historical standpoint (it can at least show us how people lived back then), it is not exactly the most specific book when it comes to nailing down periods of time or what was happening in other parts of the world.
Please be more considerate of your words and what they mean before posting such things.