Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow! (Hey oh!) - The official "I hate winter" thread

Default Snow! (Hey oh!) - The official "I hate winter" thread

So, it finally snowed where I live. I get to experience the desolate cold and sheet ice roads now...

Anyone else look outside their window to something like this?

What?? I love winter!

I wish I lived in a place that was cold enough to have snow for all winter long..... aahhh, those nice Siberian winters, with dark, snow and ice for 6 months!

Unfortunately where I live I haven't been seeing a serious snowfall since many years, and even if it snows, in a day or two it's all gone. So, the only result is that you get your car dirty driving on the melted snow.

Snow means that we are one step closer to opening day 2009! Gotta get the winter over before spring begins

I welcome winter because here in Florida we get about 8-9 months of hot weather and the cold is a nice change.

I went to Wales two weeks ago and in the mountains there was 3 feet of snow. I do have photos but they have my family in it so I won't show you

OH God I hate snow >.<
    I saw the same thing this morning andy -_-

Peachy

Bah, I hate winter. However, it's not quite cold enough here for snow. In fact, it's rather warm for November (been around 10-12C today), so no snow yet.

However, to all those who want snow: You can have mine. Leave me your address and I'll wrap it up in a parcel and mail it to you as soon as the first snow of the winter season falls!

Peachy

Ahh snow... it seems like it hasn't snowed here properly for years.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of the cold anyway... it's cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Bah, I hate winter. However, it's not quite cold enough here for snow. In fact, it's rather warm for November (been around 10-12C today), so no snow yet.

However, to all those who want snow: You can have mine. Leave me your address and I'll wrap it up in a parcel and mail it to you as soon as the first snow of the winter season falls!

Peachy
    Yeah, they can have mine too. All of it! The novelty dies after a couple of days. At first it's like "oooh so nice and brisk and fresh out!", but very quickly it becomes freakin' cold and icy

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Ahh snow... it seems like it hasn't snowed here properly for years.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of the cold anyway... it's cold!
    It snowed very nicely a couple of weeks ago