Thread: Cloth-like Covers

Default Cloth-like Covers

Does anyone tear off the cloth-like covers on the diapers? I know you can buy plastic-only diapers, but I'm talking about Goodnites, Underjams, Pull-Ups, and baby diapers.

I prefer the plastic feel...

haha i used to. when i first started I would babysit my neighbor son and he would wear good night to sleep so would take my backpack and take some with me each time and found when the top would detach that there was plastic so i would slowly tear it off... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Schneaky View Post
    Does anyone tear off the cloth-like covers on the diapers? I know you can buy plastic-only diapers, but I'm talking about Goodnites, Underjams, Pull-Ups, and baby diapers.

I prefer the plastic feel...
    I do it sometimes. I like the way it makes the prints much more vivid and colorful, but I have to say I don't really care for the feel. It's not that I generally dislike plastic diapers, but rather that the plastic "inner backing" of cloth-backed diapers tends to be less than completely smooth, and is often a bit tacky to the touch. Also, unfortunately, these inner backings are very thin, and I've several times created small holes in them by removing the cloth stuff. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I do it sometimes. I like the way it makes the prints much more vivid and colorful, but I have to say I don't really care for the feel. It's not that I generally dislike plastic diapers, but rather that the plastic "inner backing" of cloth-backed diapers tends to be less than completely smooth, and is often a bit tacky to the touch. Also, unfortunately, these inner backings are very thin, and I've several times created small holes in them by removing the cloth stuff. Bummer.
    I've noticed the tacky feeling as well....doesn't bother me too much. Also, the first few times I removed the cloth, I poked a hole in them as well. I've gotten better at it

I wear goodnites almost every day and I always tear off the cloth cover. I like how it makes the prints stand out more and I also like how it feels. However I have also had the same problem with the small holes so now I take the cover off after I wet. The holes still happen but they don't seem to leak at all.