Thread: my introduction!

Default my introduction!

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to know this website, since I can really find people with the similar interests as me (in some points) The best thing is maybe that in this sense there's nothing "to hide" as for talking topics. Well ,let's have a short introduction about myself, although it's hard to do as I believe.
    Anyway, just a student in Finland, basically openminded, and my native language is Hungarian.
    As for interests, just DL, and nothing else and hetero ofc
    I'm just first year on my own, so it means that I haven't got the ability to order anything special for myself till i was with my family. But now I have the chance for that And how this whole thing "came"? I doN't remember, it has been for quite long.
    I hope to have a nice time here with you guys, and even though this was not the best introduction, i believe it's better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas93 View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I am happy to know this website, since I can really find people with the similar interests as me (in some points) The best thing is maybe that in this sense there's nothing "to hide" as for talking topics. Well ,let's have a short introduction about myself, although it's hard to do as I believe.
    Anyway, just a student in Finland, basically openminded, and my native language is Hungarian.
    As for interests, just DL, and nothing else and hetero ofc
    I'm just first year on my own, so it means that I haven't got the ability to order anything special for myself till i was with my family. But now I have the chance for that And how this whole thing "came"? I doN't remember, it has been for quite long.
    I hope to have a nice time here with you guys, and even though this was not the best introduction, i believe it's better than nothing.

Hey thomas! Glad to have you around

I'm also happy to see you've already made yourself a contributing member of the community!

Your intro is fine, but it would be nice to know even more about you! What makes you unique? Any special talents?

While I don't see it as being too "special" I can solve a Rubik's Cube in < 20 seconds. I guess it's impressive until you look up the records :P

Anyways, I hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope you have been enjoying your time on the site

If you ever need any help don't hesitate in using the requests forum, or you may contact me personally.

- Lobie