Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Question about "boys" with their "daddies"

  1. #1

    Default Question about "boys" with their "daddies"

    I am not homosexual, but I do get aroused by the idea of being a little boy playing/hanging out with his father. Even when I imagine both of the characters naked, I feel no sexual attraction to the "daddy", but I get aroused by the innocence and the joy of being with the "daddy". Do any other heterosexual men feel this way?

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrekFan1 View Post
    I am not homosexual, but I do get aroused by the idea of being a little boy playing/hanging out with his father. Even when I imagine both of the characters naked, I feel no sexual attraction to the "daddy", but I get aroused by the innocence and the joy of being with the "daddy". Do any other heterosexual men feel this way?
    Well, I'm unfortunately bisexual (with an inclination towards men), but I still get the same feelings you just describe with certain men. I like certain types of guys for certain reasons and there are a few guys I can think of where the sexuality isn't really fixated on them, but I still enjoy the thought of them babying me.

    Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable to read at all, but just thought I'd throw my two cents in with a different point of view.

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh thank God. I thought for a second I was gay or bisexual in some weird way. No offense for those who are gay or bisexual.

  6. #6

    Default

    None taken. Personally I think it sucks (No pun intended =P).

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I'm unfortunately bisexual
    What is unfortunate about being bisexual? You can be happy marrying either gender, I don't understand the problem. If being gay in our culture is so difficult, just focus your attentions of women, if you are comfortable with a homosexual lifestyle then it is available for you as well. The heart wants what it wants, but you still have the possibility or option of female courtship if you insist on it.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    What is unfortunate about being bisexual? You can be happy marrying either gender, I don't understand the problem. If being gay in our culture is so difficult, just focus your attentions of women, if you are comfortable with a homosexual lifestyle then it is available for you as well. The heart wants what it wants, but you still have the possibility or option of female courtship if you insist on it.
    To be completely honest, if you aren't bisexual you wouldn't fully understand.

    It's never a right down the middle 50/50 like between men and women. Perhaps there are some who really enjoy both but there's always a preference. I say unfortunately because my inclination is towards men even though I live a heterosexual lifestyle (I'm obviously in the closet). With this duality, I'm forced to sort of live multiple lifestyles in order to keep my life the way I want it to go.

    Homosexuals aren't allowed in the Boy Scouts and I'm a very committed member in my troop. No straight fighter guy wants to grapple with a gay dude. And there's no reason to tell my friends and change how they view me because I don't live that kind of lifestyle anyway.

    Here's the thing though. Most people don't believe in male bisexuals. They believe if you have any homosexual thoughts you are, therefore, homosexual. No ifs, ands, or buts.

    That being said, I still can't live both lives as a bisexual and if a bisexual is forced to choose only one gender before they truly decide to commit to one person, it tends to cause a sort of trapped or stifled feeling where the other side is still unaccepted. It feels like something that shouldn't be explored regardless as to whether you can convince yourself that it's normal for you to have these feelings.

    Being bisexual is a gift and a curse. However, in my current situation, its more of a curse. Perhaps in later years I will find a means to be open to the people around me, but for now it's not worth it.

    It's like telling someone about liking diapers. What would I gain from that, in all honesty?

  9. #9
    Countdown

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrekFan1 View Post
    I feel no sexual attraction to the "daddy", but I get aroused by the innocence and the joy of being with the "daddy".
    i do not understand... when you say you are "aroused" by the innocence and joy of being with daddy, do you mean that you are happy/feeling at peace or do you mean that sexually arouses you as well???

    jus tryin to understand... anyone else who feels similarly to mr. startrekfan may reply as well...

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Well, I'm unfortunately bisexual
    I take more the view of Patrick1776. I don't see it as such an unfortunate position as one that opens up possibilities that once didn't exist.

    Before I moved out to Seattle, I never considered myself anything but straight. However, I began to get feelings for my first caretaker and, before I knew it, I wanted desperately to be in a relationship with him. I put it all on the table, flew out to see him, and that was all it took. I am happily mated with an adorable 'little bear' and couldn't be happier.

    Honestly, I would love a momma to care for me. I didn't go into this looking for a dad, whatsoever. I actually get along great with my father (irl), much better than with my mother. The fact is, though, that 'daddies' can be found if you look hard enough; maternal caretakers, I swear, are non-existent.

    Now, my current caretaker and I are not in a relationship. We are great friends, but I am dedicated to my boyfriend...which is still somewhat new and interesting to say. (^_^ Not in a bad way at all, I must add.)

    Basically, I think it's perfectly fine to feel the way you do. Not only because I do with my current caretaker, but also for the simple fact that human relationships are often beyond undefinable. Just make sure everyone involved is happy and content. If it ends up becoming something more, great. If it doesn't, that's awesome, too. Find that bond and enjoy each day! Other than that, don't worry about it. ^^

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2012, 18:43
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-May-2011, 09:58
  3. "Obama" now substituting "hey" "yo" "sup"??
    By mm3 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2008, 05:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.