Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Might delete my acount

Default Might delete my acount

might not be on this site anymore im starting to see a few people on here that don't like me and lets face it that life but im not gonna put up with it if i don't have to

Countdown

adios

Naw man, we don't hate you! We're just teasing you. Sheesh.

If you wanna leave then that's your decision, but don't do it because you think you're not welcome here.

Even I get attacked on the rare occasion. I think it's the nature of the blog, and that words often don't reflect intended meaning. If someone is really bothering you, just block them. At the same time, think before your type, and try to represent your thoughts as best you can. I suspect that most bloggers have short memories, and thus, life moves on.

Like others have said, this is completely your decision. But MOST members try their hardest to keep this a friendly and welcoming community. If anyone ever makes you feel hated or unwelcome, press the little triangle to the bottom-left of their post and "Report" them to the staff.

If you really feel that you are unwelcome and want to leave, then I wish you the best of luck. But I would ask you not to judge this entire community based on a few people that may have been rude to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Even I get attacked on the rare occasion. I think it's the nature of the blog, and that words often don't reflect intended meaning. If someone is really bothering you, just block them. At the same time, think before your type, and try to represent your thoughts as best you can. I suspect that most bloggers have short memories, and thus, life moves on.
    YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES.

But really. This is the best advice, if someone bothers you, blocking their messages is a good choice. That's why the feature exists, and can greatly increase browsing quality. And if someone clearly violates the rules by harassing you, report them..!

We are a support community, we don't like it when people attack others here.

I'm not going to convince you not to leave, but just know that there are other options.
    Last edited by thingywhat; 30-Nov-2012 at 04:54. Reason: Overly negative, didn't convey the jest well

Default Re: Might delete my acount

If this is over the whole Niki Minaj thing, let me be blunt: if the reaction your thread got bothered you that much, internet forums in general are not for you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

And it bothers you what they say?

Like thingywhat said, just block their messages, there's no reason to leave this site.

There is no one here who is universally liked, even Moo is not. The problem is that you have posted threads that received negative attention (for good reasons if we're honest) and you don't like that people disagree with your opinions but that is life. People disagree with each other all the time but that doesn't necessarily mean they hate one another, I disagree with some of my friends at times but at the end of the day they're still my friends because one disagreement =/= hate. This is further prevalent on the internet because of the anonymity it gives us, you don't know who I am and never have to see me off of here so it could be easy for me to attack you and suffer no real consequences so people tend to be a lot more opinionated than they would be IRL, it happens on every forum and here is no exception. Just put a little more thought into the threads you start and it will be fine, simply asking people of they like diapers is not a good quality thread that creates discussion.

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here. Don't stress over some people givin' you a tough time. You shouldn't throw away all the good things that have come out of this site for a bit of some bad. But, again, it's your decision. We can't make you stay here lol.