Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where does your diaper leak?

Default Where does your diaper leak?

Interested in seeing whether it's just me or whether everyone's diaper/nappy leaks from the same spot.

If I am going to get a leak it's always from the back leg area, I.e. the leg barriers right where you sit.

Only other area is overnight, where I can get wet from leaks out the front top/belly button area.

Interested to see what other people experience.

With my Dry 24/7's I've never leaked at the top as I don't point up. I'm a side a side sleeper so when I go to my back I'll sometimes leak if I'm pointing to the side. That'll happen with side sleepers.

I haven't had a leak yet, but I also wear my diaper under a depends pull up, so I may have leaked before, but the depends end up soaking it up. I usually just go once in my diaper before changing it.

back area here.

My diaper will only leak at the seat. Mommy always points it down during diaper changings.

seat, back top (occasionally when I cant change like I'd like to) and sometimes the front (especially while driving)

I usually only leak when I'm laying down for a long time (when I can't sleep) and being a tummy sleeper I leak in the front. Not much I can do.

not a huge problem for me but when it does happen it's always the back of the legs. my dry 24/7 leaked there last night during sleep- first time ever. I was on my back at the time

Out the back on my buttocks where the leg area is. That happens when I sit.