Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dungarees = Awesome

Default Dungarees = Awesome

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	15443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_004088.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	15444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_004093.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	15445
    they came this week first chance and i wanted to show them off xD but anyway anyone else wear dungarees out and about before?

I've worn mine out and about before - they're not that unusual unless you've sewn cute patches on to them. They're really convenient at keeping padding in place and they're reasonably comfy. I don't wear mine that often though, even in private. I might have an excuse to try and wear them more though soon

Nope, but I'm looking into buying a couple pair's right now! I forgot how adorable overalls are .

Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't had a pair since I was about eight or so, but I've been meaning to get another set for a long time. Just one of those things you don't get around to.

I used to wear alot them when I was real young up till around age 12. Later on I would try and find some to use for work as a coverall over my jeans I had hard time finding ones that fit.
    Back then I was 5'9" and 125 to 135 lbs. Yesterday I got my shortalls order in a size 38 waist and they fit but I now weigh 170 lbs. When warm weather comes back I could wear these out
    in public but I'll probably add some characters to them so I won't. I see guys wearing their overalls all the time in public.

Those are super awesome! Just wondering, how do they feel when you are diapered under? Is it tight, I find that problem sometimes with babyish clothing...and it always irritates me.

thankfully, those things are adjustable

I got a pair of overalls last week
    Mine are insulated for cold weather, which is great since my legs get really cold... But I will not be wearing them during the warmer months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	15452  

I have and why not. I actually see a lot of old men wearing them. At one time, a lot of painters and carpenters, as well as other tradesmen wore them. I like them.