Thread: Rawer!

Default Rawer!

Heya everybody...

I've been thinking about joining on here for a while but I haven't been too into the whole forum thing lately. :P Heheh my good friend finally convinced me to join so here I am

My name is John, i'm 19. I currently live in sunny Southern California :3 I've been interested in diapers and the like since I was a kid and I guess I really kinda realized that I am an (AB/TB... silly young adult thing haha)/DL was around when I was 13. Well rather than drag this on for umpteen dozen pages i'll cut it short.

Anywho, if ya wanna know somethin' about me, just ask. Oh yeah, in real life i'm a design student

Yay!! you finally joined!!! This is a great place I told you!!! :-) thank you for taking my advice!!!

Welcome person from the warm part of the U.S. glad to see you joined. Hope you make some good friends.

Welcome to the world of Adisc! Hope you like it here there's a ton of great, helpful people on this site. Your lucky you live in Cali it's freezing where I'm at .

hehe :3 Thankss guys
    well I can't say its freezing here but we've been having "off" weather...
    @Scooby, I'm glad I took your advice