Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Sites...

Default Good Sites...

I'm not looking for anything nasty or anything but i was just wondering if there are any good, safe sites out there with partial to no nudity girls in diapers.

The only one I can think of is daily diapers, they have some girls in diapers in ther gallery.

babydiaper24

diaperspace.com got nice gallery

annierighthurr

ABkingdom. It's mostly in french but if you click on the british flag, you can at least navigate your way to the albums. There are tons of pics there.

Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    diaperspace.com got nice gallery
    Good suggestion, I was going to say that.

Now if your willing to pay, I think FLbabygirls is cool because they use REAL 100% DL and AB girls, every single girl model they have. Also wetset, and diapergal have good models and pictures.

I think the 100 ab/dl girls on flbabygirls is just a marketing ploy. i dont think they actually are ab/dl's but i could be wrong

yeah flbabygirls seems to tell tall tales when it comes to their models....granted a few are legit ab/dls

flbabygirls are not all 100% real adult baby girls. Thats a bunch of bull. What are the odds of numerous adult baby girls residing in one place, when you guys can't even find one girl within 50 miles of you? Let alone 10? It's just a marketing scam to make the pictures seem more appealing. I love how they're all model pretty too.

Just like aunt elli is supposidly 100% real ab girls. Bull bull bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    flbabygirls are not all 100% real adult baby girls. Thats a bunch of bull. What are the odds of numerous adult baby girls residing in one place, when you guys can't even find one girl within 50 miles of you? Let alone 10? It's just a marketing scam to make the pictures seem more appealing. I love how they're all model pretty too.

Just like aunt elli is supposidly 100% real ab girls. Bull bull bull.
    I don't believe aunt ellie really, but I kind of do believe flbaby girls. I never saw where it said they have 100 of them!? I am pretty sure they have like less than 15. Anyways I seen videos and introductions on how they describe they travel far just to do photo shots and only pick the real ones. Seems sort of legit to me. Some of them even bringing their real daddys to keep an eye on them, i guess to make sure the photogrpher does not try anything funny. I would not let my baby girl do photoshoots though, unless it was paying like A LOT!