Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nudity as Regression?

Default Nudity as Regression?

What do you guys think? Does being naked help with your regression. It seems to me to be a very childish thing to do.

I don't personally get naked to regress, but I do see how it could help someone with regression, especially you were the kind of little kid who took off their diaper and ran around the house naked.

I don't either. I remember my mom used tell a story about when I was a toddler. I would take my diaper off an throw it in the chicken pen and run around the yard in my bare bottom

Excluding brief exposure by way of diaper changes personally nudity is either adult in nature, sex. Or casual laziness, say needing to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm not going to waste time putting on a pair of boxer shorts. Regression's never crossed my mind. Gotta think of the heating bill too.

So no thanks. I'll take a warm, comfy sleeper any day.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 27-Nov-2012 at 16:50.

I sleep naked practically every night and have done for about 12/13 years so it just feels normal to me.

I think nudity is far more common than people admit. It's just like peeing in the shower: almost every does it, almost no one mentions it. After all, we are animals, and our skin cells are the body's natural clothing.

I prefer to run around in just a diaper - eventually a T-Shirt if it is too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    I think nudity is far more common than people admit. It's just like peeing in the shower: almost every does it, almost no one mentions it. After all, we are animals, and our skin cells are the body's natural clothing.
    Ewwww! Do they?! That's disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ewwww! Do they?! That's disgusting!!
    You...you don't ever pee in the shower? O.O

Personally, I find nudity can be very regressive sometimes, but I usually prefer to be clothed...it feels 'weird' to be naked X3 Plus I get cold. But sometimes, yes, being all nakie and with an 'adult' can be regressive, precisely because nothing ADULT is happening (and if I wasn't a little girl, adult stuff would be happening! :P)

I do think nudity can be a form of regression I guess, I mean it is not the most common but it could certainly work. For me at least I do sleep naked sometimes, I feel like I am free and I am away from any securities that a diaper or "clothing" would provide. For me in my own personal space, where no one except me is around I love being naked, to me it is very relaxing and I feel a little bit naughty doing it.