Thread: Advice for introducing ABDL to someone?

Default Advice for introducing ABDL to someone?

I know a girl that is always really stressed out over people, work, school, and life in general she already acts younger then she is and I think ABDL might help her with stress relief but I have no idea how to bring it up without it being the most ackeard moment we have ever shared... I'm pretty sure she has no idea what abdl is or anything like it. But I am pretty sure the idea of someone taking complete care of here and letting her just play and have fun would really apeal to her. So Uhhh any advice? ^_^;

Default Re: Advice for introducing ABDL to someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Epicjohn93 View Post
    I know a girl that is always really stressed out over people, work, school, and life in general she already acts younger then she is and I think ABDL might help her with stress relief but I have no idea how to bring it up without it being the most ackeard moment we have ever shared... I'm pretty sure she has no idea what abdl is or anything like it. But I am pretty sure the idea of someone taking complete care of here and letting her just play and have fun would really apeal to her. So Uhhh any advice? ^_^;
    My advice is you are looking at uncharted territory, and you may wind up exposing your AB for no reason at all if she isn't able to be an AB.

She could be a non-ab ageplayer. My wife regresses but is not into diapers or pacis, just Barbies and Legos. If you are going to brave it out I'd start with that.

In a conversation about stress, mention you heard of teenagers and adults regressing and playing with younger kids toys and pretending to be little. Clarify that they ain't pedos or anything.

If they ask if you are one, lie and say no, that ain't my cup pf tea.

Countdown

infantilism (ABDL) is primarily a sexual paraphilia... it is not somethin the average person is going to look at and say, "that looks kinda cool," and try it out for stress relief... i suggest you do not tell her, i cannot foresee anything good that will come out of it...

good luck...

HumanBeing

I have to agree with the others here.