Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your reason?

Default What's your reason?

I would like to know what the reason is for your ab,dl,tb,ect.

I have to sy my reason is because I guess I just do not want to grow up I want to stay a baby so that i don not have to worry about problemslater on in life to me it kinda sounds a little pathetic but that is just how my mind works. SO WHAT IS YOUR REASON?

My reason is that I like to wear diapers and be treated like a baby, and not have to grown up as well and deal with the stresses of adult life and just want to relax and unwind. Yunno, same as you i guess.

I didn't start wearing nappies until I became totally incontinent. Then I thought "Actually this is kind of nice!"

I started because I have a fear of wetting the bed. It sparked a like of the feel of the diaper. I have slid in to the AB side a little bit. I have bought a pacifier and a cute diaper cover. I will not go fully in to the AB side and act like a baby.

Default Re: What's your reason?

My best guess is my DL came from just the thought or perhaps the excitement of needing to be exposed to get diaper changed. It was a very young age I discovered it. It was well after I turned 3.

my reason ----->

es jus a weird kink... no control over it... am sure there es a cause for it, but i have not derived any yet...

DL. Been fascinated with them since I was potty trained, then developed an adult interest in them around 12 or 13. This week I'm trying just for comfort though (only in the privacy of my room of course)

I would surmise that my interest in diapers is a for comfort in two ways 1) I don't know why, but I just really like the feel of being in a diaper. 2) I like the safe secure feeling I derive from being in diapers. Both these feelings go way back for me to about the age of 6 which is where I can remember with the most clarity. Although I do have earlier memories of before that age, but those are kinda fuzzy in terms of how old I was.

It's fun of course. Mine mostly stems from fetishes that led from one thing to another and then eventually liked diapers. Though I have a bit of AB in me, but only rarely.

I was adopted at the age of two, and I think I spent some of my early years at an adoption orphanage. I suppose I missed out on having a parent and being loved and nurtured, so perhaps wanting to fulfill something that was missing in my young life has manifested itself in this way. I knew by the age of four that I wanted to be back in diapers, and by the age of six, I was acting on that urge.