Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino 1 - Me 0

Default Bambino 1 - Me 0

Well...I officially admit defeat.

This past Thanksgiving week, I had 5 days and nights to accomplish my goal of soaking one of the new bambinos I just got to the point where it leaked. Unfortunately, even though I had the better part of the week to claim victory, bambino won out, not one leaked, ever.

Admittedly, the time I had them on consisted of getting one on just before bedtime, up until late morning/noon the next day. But still, that's a pretty long time, and for the life of me, I couldn't get one to leak...So kudos to bambino!

The whole week of wearing went pretty well, except for the one awkward moment Thanksgiving morning when my mom saw me waddling (yes, waddling...try walking normally in a wet bambino you've been wearing to bed all night!) to the bathroom from my bedroom.

Anyways, how was everyone's Thanksgiving week/weekend? Hopefully full of turkey and mashed potatos?

i have been able to get a bambino to leak before, but thats cause i drink alot of fluids, the combo that i wear all the time now is one that i havent been able to get to leak yet,
    i use this bottle as my baby bottle Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nesquik.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	15407 (the label comes off and the bottle is then clear with no label at all,
    i use this nipple on it Nuk5 Nipple W Flange Nuk-n Ab Dl Favorites Adult Size Bottle Nipple Not Available in Stores Only 14 66 Fits Any Standard Bottle Includes Instructions and Flange Same Size As Nuk- 5

two or three of those a day keeps my diaper well soaked,

the combo i wear is as follows

i put an abena abri let stuffer http://www.newfreedomsolutions.com/t...axx=300&maxy=0

inside a bambino belissimo medium Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0825pw.jpg 
Views:	1376 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	15408

i use one of these wartenberg wheels Click image for larger version. 

Name:	202008.jpg 
Views:	1148 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	15409 to poke a whole bunch of holes in the medium diaper, i run the wheel all up and down it a bunch

then i add a pampers size 7 that has been made into a stuffer by tearing the leak gaurds off of it like in this video shows him doing it at 2:30

i of course also run the wartenberg wheel up and down that pampers also, so i tape on the medium bambino with the abri let stuffer inside it and holes on the bamb then i put the pampers stuffer into a Extra Large bamino belissimo and tape that on over the whole combo,

its very comfy, and absorbent, ive gotten it to the point where you couldnt see any white untouched padding but it was still absorbing so i still havent been able to overburden this combo yet

was kinda fun making this post with all the images and video
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02738.jpg 
Views:	1460 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	15410  

Countdown

^^^ what a set-up... damn...!

Quote Originally Posted by BecominAbaby View Post
    i use one of these wartenberg wheels Click image for larger version. 

Name:	202008.jpg 
Views:	1148 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	15409 to poke a whole bunch of holes in the medium diaper, i run the wheel all up and down it a bunch
    That looks pretty cool, where do you buy them? Amazon? (I looked and had a laff at all the items purchased with them

ya amazon is one place you can get them, i got mine from ebay, was a good price, ya its funny that even though they are a medical device created for doctors to use testing a patience nerve senses that they are instead clearly more often sold to people wanting to play with them in the bedroom for bondage or whatever,

as youll find they are often sold with more then one wheel one a handle, i got two one has three wheels the other has five wheels and i notice that the one with five wheels will sometimes grab onto the material and rip it in spots, so i use the three wheeled one everytime now and it is much better about it

I almost always get Teddies from Bambino's.
    I have actually made them leak, tho it does not happen very often.
    They do hold a good amount.
    Bellissimo's hold a little more, I never had one of those leak on me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    I almost always get Teddies from Bambino's.
    I have actually made them leak, tho it does not happen very often.
    They do hold a good amount.
    Bellissimo's hold a little more, I never had one of those leak on me yet.
    How are the fit on the Bellissimo compared to the Teddy? I'm still debating whether to buy a sample?

Also, have to agree that the Teddies are pretty nice. Was drinking one time and to see if it could hold and apparently it held up really well. The only problem was that my mother was coming home so I had to get back into regular attire quickly after a few hours while still a bit dazed. X3

Quote Originally Posted by zilawt View Post
    How are the fit on the Bellissimo compared to the Teddy? I'm still debating whether to buy a sample?

Also, have to agree that the Teddies are pretty nice. Was drinking one time and to see if it could hold and apparently it held up really well. The only problem was that my mother was coming home so I had to get back into regular attire quickly after a few hours while still a bit dazed. X3
    To me they fit as good as teddies.

They do have a bit different measurement range than teddies for the waist.
    As they may not be as good fitting on the outer limit for its size.
    May be better to go to next bigger size if you are at the end side.

Hope this made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    To me they fit as good as teddies.

They do have a bit different measurement range than teddies for the waist.
    As they may not be as good fitting on the outer limit for its size.
    May be better to go to next bigger size if you are at the end side.

Hope this made sense.
    So if the Teddy Large are a bit small for me then go for the XL Bellissimo?

Quote Originally Posted by zilawt View Post
    So if the Teddy Large are a bit small for me then go for the XL Bellissimo?
    Yes that might be a maybe.

The good thing is, they have a sample pack with one L and one XL, so that way can be for sure.