Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How one earth am I meant to make full use of a diaper?!

jj2jjj

Default How one earth am I meant to make full use of a diaper?!

So I need help, and I doubt there's anything you guys can do but I'm going to post about it anyway xD

So, as a man, I always find that in a wet diaper the back and bottom is always very wet but the front, where the diaper is most absorbent and least likely to leak it isn't. My, excuse me, pee will always go straight to the back and eventually leak because it can't absorb fast enough despite there being so much unused padding at the front. I never flood, I just leak slowly but even that eventually leaves to leaking at the back with a completely unused front.

Obviously I can't point *it* upwards or it's just going to come straight out the top :P And I can't point it straight ahead because if I get excited at any point that's going to be kind of painful and put a lot of pressure on my parts.

So.. has any man found a perfect way to make the most of their diaper?

I know what you mean, standing and especially sitting the front hardly sees any action. I dont know if I have the "perfect" solution for you because I only wear at home, not out in public but here it is anyway. My first two wettings (not floods) I'm usually sitting and dont worry about leaks and yes the middle and back of my diaper are wet, not the front. So for my next wetting I lay on my tummy or get down on the floor on my hands and knees so the front of my diaper is now lower than the back/middle and gravity naturally sends pee to the front. I also lay on my back or support myself so my butt is lower to completely soak the back. Nothing worse than throwing away a diaper that could have held more! I hope this helped in some small way, I guess if you are out in public you'd have to get creative to accomplish the same thing.

Mine's short so I don't always get the upper part of the front. I'll get the lower half to the bottom during the day. Since I wear 24/7 I wet either standing or sitting. I'll say I use about 2/3 of the diaper. At night
    when I'm sleeping I'll usally wet while laying on my back. I'll wet the bottom and let it wick to the back. I'm mainly a side sleeper. I never sleep on my belly. A lot of times when I first get up I'll let go
    right away. I'll then have coffee and go again before I take it off. By that time that diaper is petty heavy. I wear a Dry24/7 at night and I'll go 3 to5 times before i"ll take it off.

If the nappy you use is cuddlz, then I know what you mean by the wetness not spreading adequately. You may therefore need to change your diaper if you'll pardon the pun, to another brand. I find Tena slip maxi is much better at distributing your urine more evenly.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    If the nappy you use is cuddlz, then I know what you mean by the wetness not spreading adequately. You may therefore need to change your diaper if you'll pardon the pun, to another brand. I find Tena slip maxi is much better at distributing your urine more evenly.
    I still have some Cuddlz left but at home I'm currently using M4's. They're so bulky I couldn't possibly use them anywhere elese. I'll be buying some maxi's soon so hopefully I'll have a better experience

I've found this too. My solution is to wet once lying on my stomach. I don't think most diapers have that much absorbent material right on the front because it seem to saturate pretty easily after one wetting. Any more like that and I've found it tends to leak front the front (while you're still lying on the bed.. it can be problematic).

What I do to counter this is wet while lying on my tummy, and wet while lying on my back. Depending on brand, you might not want to do a full wetting in these positions though.

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    I still have some Cuddlz left but at home I'm currently using M4's. They're so bulky I couldn't possibly use them anywhere elese. I'll be buying some maxi's soon so hopefully I'll have a better experience
    Best diaper I've bought and worn, soft, quiet, fairly thin and comfortable, I don't wear except in my own room, but I've tried jeans whilst wearing and I can walk normally, so going out shouldn't be an issue if that's your thing

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    And I can't point it straight ahead because if I get excited at any point that's going to be kind of painful and put a lot of pressure on my parts.

So.. has any man found a perfect way to make the most of their diaper?
    thats it, pointing it straight ahead, yes it gets uncomfortable when you get excited but if your like me and wear 24/7 or atleast often then you will adjust to it your body will adapt and eventualy it isnt uncomfortable to be excited in that position anymore.

I generally "adjust" my self when I'm diapering to ensure the right part of the diaper gets wet. If you wear them tightly, you won't need to adjust a second time.