Thread: Hi I'm Bobbie sue

Default Hi I'm Bobbie sue

I'm from Ohio and am very proud of whom I am. I'm new here and would like people to get to know me. I have lived a full life and I'm 64 years old. I was an Eagle Scout with 72 merit badges. I have been a scout master and still to this day I am involved. I have coached football, baseball, and wrestling in little league and on the high school levels. I love to hike camp and any outside activity. I love people for who they are what's inside their hearts. Not for what people say about them. I love animals and I have two dogs who are the loves of my love. The most important person to me in my life is my wife. She is every thing to me. My best friend and the love of my life.

Where's Billy Joe? (oh garsh I hope someone gets that reference)

Welcome to the site! you sound like a very well rounded guy and in sure you'll be able to bring a lot to the adisc table

Thank you so much. I should have added I have wore diapers my whole life. I have learned to love them very well thanks to my wife.