Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your diaper bag look like and how do you stock it?

Default What does your diaper bag look like and how do you stock it?

Me, I'll have a Mickey Mouse backpack bought from Walmart's Canadian website, stocked with diapers, wipes, hand soap AND hand sanitizer, a binky, and if necessary for the specific outing in question, a Pokemon lunchbox (bought from Toys N Joys Online - We Carry All of the Current Trends) with food and/or drinks (but the drink would probably be a juice box or a can of pop - I won't DARE be seen with a bottle in public!). Let's hear what other people's d-bags look like and what's in them! I'm interested to see what others will write!

Default What does your diaper bag look like and how do you stock it?

Vera Bradley bags and totes work well and are very colorful.

I WOULD NEVER ---- **NEVER**... Get a REAL diaper bag, no way mate...

For me, being a Bedwetter (read need to take diapers along for all trips (business / private) ) and "mildly" day-time incontinent (pads, pull-ups and rarely a proper diaper) I usually have to take diapers along wherever I go... for daytime, it's at least two pads or a new pull-up or some diapers.
    But those go into a black-drawstring bag inside either my briefcase / backpack / ... or whatever else I got as a luggage / day-go-bag...
    Also I keep a few night-time diapers, daytime stuff in a sports-bag in my car just in case.
    But again, I'd never get anything that say "diapers-inside".

We have three diapers bags, A Cars one , A Mickey one, and a Plain messenger bag for changing in nice public places. Want to start using just the two though. They are stocked with clean diapers, wipes, powder, a spare paci, and medicines.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars-db.jpg 
Views:	1618 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	15403

Just thought of adding baby powder and rash cream to my diaper bag

I used to just add a few diapers into my duffel bag I used to carry to and from work. It had two zippers with eyelets on the end of each zipper. I used a small luggage lock to keep the zippers together so no one would open my duffel bag. It wasn't a 'diaper bag in disguise', I just added diapers into a bag I was already using.

However, I no longer carry a duffel bag to work. Nor do I add diapers into anything thereby making a diaper bag. Anymore I wear just around the house or out and about on short errands.

This: Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag. It's perfect for work and it can hold a number of supplies while keeping them out of sight when the bag is opened. I keep it stocked with an adult diaper, a baby diaper for a stuffer, wipes, baby powder, and a small changing mat. If I were feeling edgy, I suppose I could use the water bottle holder to hold a baby bottle, but in reality I wouldn't feel comfortable with that.

For anyone who's interested, the Jeep clamshell diaper bag has come up a number of times in the past in threads like these. It's a bona fide diaper bag but it's pretty discreet.

Since im a Pokemon fan and I didnt have alot of money at the time(and I still dont)my diaper bag is simply Pokemon themed New Pokemon Pikachu Monster School Lunch Box Canvas Tote Hand Bag | eBay

Not much room for stuff in that bag but better then nothing!

I carry around a canvas style messenger bag with a little phoenix on it :3

It's got 2 dividers inside, and a pocket just underneath the closing flap. I carry a small towel, a ziplock full of wipes, a tube of destin, a thing of baby powder, 4 diapers, and an extra pair of pants. In addition to that, I use the front pouch as my purse, so that's where I keep my coin pouch, wallet, and a few odds and ends. I NEVER carry a paci with me out of the house, unless I'm going to stay somewhere that it won't be a big deal.

It can get pretty heavy/bulky, but at this point it's about being prepared. Each one of the things in my bag I've needed at some point while I was out shopping or visiting a friend - now I keep them with me, just in case.

I have 2 big gym bags with diapers,wipes,plastic pants,shirt and pants for the car and wheelchair van.