Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pleasure to meet you!

Default Pleasure to meet you!

Hey all, first time poster on these forums and I'd just like to give a little introduction for those who care to give it a read.

Anyways, while I haven't worn diapers since childhood, I've recently been thinking about it more than usual. I'm in my second year of college for Mechanical Engineering, so needless to say, I tend to be quite busy. When I do manage to find a bit of time I enjoy writing and reading, or just chatting with friends on sites like this.

Thank you for giving me a look-over and I hope to have a great time here!

Hello Savvi, welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
    Hey all, first time poster on these forums and I'd just like to give a little introduction for those who care to give it a read.

Anyways, while I haven't worn diapers since childhood, I've recently been thinking about it more than usual. I'm in my second year of college for Mechanical Engineering, so needless to say, I tend to be quite busy. When I do manage to find a bit of time I enjoy writing and reading, or just chatting with friends on sites like this.

Thank you for giving me a look-over and I hope to have a great time here!
    Hi Savvi, and welcome! I was a computer science major, but sometimes I feel like I spend too much time at a keyboard and wish I had taken some Mechanical Engineering classes. I'd like to get into metal work with a lathe, but it's a bit too expensive right now, so I have to satisfy myself with electronics and soldering.

What do you like to read? I enjoy some non-fiction, but also scifi - Heinlein is a favorite of mine.

What got you thinking about diapers more recently, if you don't mind me asking? Were you always interested, but it was just kind of on the back burner, or did something happen to make you interested recently? Most people (myself included) seem to have always been interested, so I'm curious when people come here via other routes.

Hi and welcome. I'm one of the site writers, and I was wondering, what sort of things do you enjoy writing about. I'm typically a horror/scary genre writer. I write a traditional Halloween story for this site, and this year's story is "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I find it fun to write, and it gives the writer the opportunity to say a variety of things between the lines of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    Hi Savvi, and welcome! I was a computer science major, but sometimes I feel like I spend too much time at a keyboard and wish I had taken some Mechanical Engineering classes. I'd like to get into metal work with a lathe, but it's a bit too expensive right now, so I have to satisfy myself with electronics and soldering.

What do you like to read? I enjoy some non-fiction, but also scifi - Heinlein is a favorite of mine.

What got you thinking about diapers more recently, if you don't mind me asking? Were you always interested, but it was just kind of on the back burner, or did something happen to make you interested recently? Most people (myself included) seem to have always been interested, so I'm curious when people come here via other routes.
    Truth be told, I enjoy reading a lot of horror and the occasional mystery. I've read a fair few books by Stephen King and some works by Arthur Conan Doyle. Recently, I haven't been reading as often due to the lack of free time as a result of college, but I read when I can.

As for what got me started with my thoughts about diapers recently I would have to say that it's probably been on the back-burner. I'm not entirely mature all the time, and some of my friends that I have met online have brought me to thinking more about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome. I'm one of the site writers, and I was wondering, what sort of things do you enjoy writing about. I'm typically a horror/scary genre writer. I write a traditional Halloween story for this site, and this year's story is "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I find it fun to write, and it gives the writer the opportunity to say a variety of things between the lines of the story.
    Hey there! I apologize for the late responses, but it's better late than never, I suppose. When it comes to writing stories I often find myself writing within the realms of fantasy and horror. While I'm not the best writer around, I do enjoy writing to pass the time. Needless to say, I don't have much time to pass while classes are in-session, but during the summer break I find myself writing quite a bit!

Hi savvi glad to meet you. I'm a diaper wearer from Ohio

Truth be told, I enjoy reading a lot of horror and the occasional mystery. I've read a fair few books by Stephen King and some works by Arthur Conan Doyle. Recently, I haven't been reading as often due to the lack of free time as a result of college, but I read when I can.

A
    - - - Updated - - -
    When it comes to writing stories I often find myself writing within the realms of fantasy and horror. While I'm not the best writer around, I do enjoy writing to pass the time. Needless to say, I don't have much time to pass while classes are in-session, but during the summer break I find myself writing quite a bit!
    I've read a lot of Stephen King also, and each time I'd read him, I had this idea in the back of my head that I too could write. I started a novel four years ago, and now I have one more chapter to write. I'm excited about it, as it was a catharsis when my wife's health collapsed. I Google Earthed my old home, only to find it very changed. That's when I started writing, returning the past and replacing the present. Those who have read it think it's very good. I hope that's the case.

King has a very good book "On Writing" and that has helped me, as well as studying other writers and their writing style.

Good luck in college, as I know it demands a lot of work. I remember those days, and though many of the memories are not pleasant, I wouldn't trade any of them, as they made me the complicated person I am today.

This may not help with the free time issue, but have you seen the new BBC show Sherlock? I last read the Sherlock Holmes books a while ago, but what I've seen of the series is very good, and very faithful to the original despite being a modern setting. And if you do get hooked, the seasons are very short so there's only so much time you can waste on it .

Hey Welcome to ADISC Hope you have fun here! If you see me around say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    This may not help with the free time issue, but have you seen the new BBC show Sherlock? I last read the Sherlock Holmes books a while ago, but what I've seen of the series is very good, and very faithful to the original despite being a modern setting. And if you do get hooked, the seasons are very short so there's only so much time you can waste on it .
    Until now, I actually hadn't known about that series. It's only about seven episodes long at the moment, though, so I may just end up watching it starting this week. Unfortunately, I don't often see shows like that since I'm over in the US. It's a shame really, because that's something I would have watched sooner if it had been available!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebuoy View Post
    Hey Welcome to ADISC Hope you have fun here! If you see me around say hi!
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to chat with you whenever I see you around, which should be common enough. :P