Thread: Abena x plus problems

Default Abena x plus problems

Anyone have problems with this diaper? My problem is that it bunches up inside alot and that causes leaks

Haven't seen this version in Singapore. Is it taking too much vs its capability? Have you contacted the maker on your experience?

I've only ever had it bunch up after wetting and then sleeping in them for a long time. They do tend to do it pretty often. Then again I don't really have anything to compare them to, so I don't know how well they stack up with the competition.

Pretty much any diaper aside from the 24/7 will start to fail at the 12 hour mark.

I've tried pretty much every brand you can get from a retail outlet, as well as Molicare and Abena.

They just aren't meant to be worn for more than 8 or 9 hours.

You're probably right Phoenix. I wear Abena M-4's but I cheat with a Poise pad for a liner and usually wear them for about 8 hours. However, If I didn't try and wet them to their Max I'd get more time out of them. Unfortunately, when I check them I can tell that the absorbent material starts to shift which of course means the diaper is about done. I've tried a sample pack of 24/7's and they are thick and hold a lot without a liner. I suppose if I did the math it would be cheaper to buy the 24/7's.