Thread: Pacifier/Thumbsucking Hypnosis

Default Pacifier/Thumbsucking Hypnosis

Does anybody know a good pacifier dependance hypnosis mp3? Preferably one thats free as i cant buy anything online .

From what I have heard, they are all pretty useless and don't actually do anything, so just beware....

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyAndyUK View Post
    From what I have heard, they are all pretty useless and don't actually do anything, so just beware....
    This is about the reaction I have recieved from others who have tried the hypnosis productions, be it for thumb-sucking or other babyish manifestations. While I am curious, I can't say I have pursued it enough to provide any help. It seems as though the ones that are somewhat enjoyable to listen to require payment; this leads me to believe the free ones are of poor quality. I could be wrong, though...

I can recall, though, that there was a fair selection of them on the now-defunct DPF site. That's all I can offer in the way of assistance. Sorry.

I've tried hypo files. For the most part they aren't useless but don't expect anything to happen after listening to them once. I can't say they have worked on me but they have helped a little. I've been listening to ones to help ease the bladder and just overall trying to get into that relax state of mind. I haven't seen anyones that your looking for though sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    I've tried hypo files. For the most part they aren't useless but don't expect anything to happen after listening to them once. I can't say they have worked on me but they have helped a little. I've been listening to ones to help ease the bladder and just overall trying to get into that relax state of mind. I haven't seen anyones that your looking for though sorry.
    they realy are nothing more then positive reinforcment, encouragment, thats it,

for them to have any effect at all you gotta be wanting the effect already, realy realy wanting it, and you must try to let go of your reservations always focusing on letting go of whatever worry you have that limits you from achieving the goal,

then you would have to listen to them every day as often as possible,

i tried listening to them everynight as i went to bed and as i slept, i did this for about 3 months, i found that if i was ignoring them id get nothing, but if i focused on them and did the above, try to let go of the reservations that made me hesitant to achieve what i was wanting the files would act as reinforcment, nothing grand but little bits here an there, they arent magic but they do help a bit,

as i would listen to them in my sleep i eventualy started hearing them in my dreams, i would be having a normal dream and start hearing them and think to myself in the dream "oh shit that file is playing i better shut it off before my friends (whoever was in the dream) hears it and thinks im a freak. id be looking in my backpack for my laptop or looking in my pockets for my mp3 player, all kinds of things just trying to shut it off before someone heard it,

so i think that is one of the reservations that got in my way, i couldnt actualy accept for people around me strangers even to know that i want to be a baby (of course none of us do) so as i would hear it in my dreams its the perfect opportunity to embrace it, but that same social fear of rejection that keeps us behind doors in waking life also stopped me from embracing it in my dreams,

i realise i wouldnt ever get over that, so i stoped listening to them.

[removed]

its important that you agree with every bit of the file, if there are parts in it that you dont want it will ruin the whole thing, as throughout it you must ease yourself into being as open and receptive as you can be,

so as an example if you get a file that is like "become incontinent only when in your house" and what you want is to actualy become incontinent at all times not just in your house, then while you listen to the file youll find yourself thinking yes and then no halfway through the sentence, trying to pick and choose which parts of what it says you will recieve and which parts to ignore, this will work against you,

so what i did was to use audacity which is a free audio editing program and i downloaded every single file that contained any portion of suggestion that i wanted, i then edited every single file and removed every portion that i didnt want,

that way i could listen to all of them on a long playlist and not feel disagreement with any part. that was the way to do it, this will get you to your goal or atleast it will get you to the roadblock in your mind keeping you from your goal, and make it evident to you what you need to overcome to continue towards it. just remember repitition, practice, relaxation, receptive, accepting,

[removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 28-Nov-2012 at 06:14. Reason: No links to adult sites, please.

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    Does anybody know a good pacifier dependance hypnosis mp3? Preferably one thats free as i cant buy anything online .
    I think ypu don't need it, you'll be hypnotized by paci when you'll fell wish to take it every time... Like myself, lot of times I wish, but can't for my privacy in public.