Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Mummies / Daddies

  1. #1

    Default Mummies / Daddies

    So, I my self don't see my self being one, More of a baby But where can you find willing mummies?

  2. #2

    Default

    Unicorn valley :|

    Seriously, good luck if all you have to offer is 'I am a bABy boy who needs to be looked after'. There's only a handful of 'Mommies' on here, most of them are taken/have a little side too, or both. I know I personally don't 'play' with anybody who doesn't switch. Besides that, I know a lot of people see it as a special bond...I would never just call myself the 'Mommy' of a boy I just met. There are some people who do that, but they tend to have lots and lots and LOTS of 'babies' to look after.

    The best advice I can give is to 'be yourself', that is, be MORE than a mewling infant. Be a cool, genuine guy who happens to have a 'baby' side to him. Make friends with people who will be possible caretakers.

    Again, though, Mommies who are /just/ Mommies are really rare, so you may end up SOL.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Unicorn valley :|

    Seriously, good luck if all you have to offer is 'I am a bABy boy who needs to be looked after'. There's only a handful of 'Mommies' on here, most of them are taken/have a little side too, or both. I know I personally don't 'play' with anybody who doesn't switch. Besides that, I know a lot of people see it as a special bond...I would never just call myself the 'Mommy' of a boy I just met. There are some people who do that, but they tend to have lots and lots and LOTS of 'babies' to look after.

    The best advice I can give is to 'be yourself', that is, be MORE than a mewling infant. Be a cool, genuine guy who happens to have a 'baby' side to him. Make friends with people who will be possible caretakers.

    Again, though, Mommies who are /just/ Mommies are really rare, so you may end up SOL.
    Thanks, I didn't appreciate the whole, That's all I have to offer. It's a new experience to me I was only looking for information for general knowledge. But this info helps a little, Much appreciated.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    So, I my self don't see my self being one, More of a baby But where can you find willing mummies?
    Boy, can I ever sympathize with this post. I won't regurgitate my whole journey over the past year or so, but to sum it up...

    I realized that the traditional marriage wasn't working. I knew what I needed wasn't a partner, but rather a 'momma'. It was a void my wife couldn't fill, despite her continued efforts. While I had a momma via the internet, she lives in California and I was in Montana. Plus, she already had five kids and a husband, one whom would not likely take too kindly to her having a 'little boy'. I knew I needed a more intimate, in-person relationship, a desire that eventually grew strong enough to carry me through packing up, leaving everything behind, and moving to Seattle on my own.

    Seattle, mind you, is pretty much the ABDLBF capital of the US. I trusted that I would have a shot at finding a momma out here. From day one, I put my whole heart into the search and signed up for every avenue of connection I could: match.com, craigslist, RUP and the like. I met up with people and spoke openly about it. However, I quickly realized finding a momma, or at least the type I wanted, was a pretty impossible task.

    I want a momma who is loving, nurturing and willing to hold a platonic relationship with me. It took failure after failure to see the flaw in this desire. You see, the females out there who want to care for a little one in that manner, in all likelihood, have already found a partner and have children; as I mentioned above, my one true momma already has a full house. This is one half of the paradox: the women who make the ideal mommas already are, but with their own kids, which makes the task of taking an active role in their family highly unrealistic.

    From other ABDLBFs I have spoken to in the area, I have heard to two mother-son relationships. (As an aside, this is compared to well over 20 father-son bonds.) While simply hearing of two in existence gave me a glimmer of home, the compatriot who informed me of them quick snuffed out this flame. Both of these relationships were much more along the lines of a kink-based connection, where the mother is more dominatrix than nurturer. I suppose that makes sense, as it conveniently fulfilled the other half of the paradox: the women who want to be mothers, but don't have the skills to actually be one or at least in the sense that ABs desire them, don't have kids, but look for someone to play the role of one.

    It is this realization that brought me to the proverbial 'crossroad'. At 29, I could either keep pushing forward and hope to find a mother, keeping in mind the odds, and watch time pass by, or find a 'daddy' that I can make a strong connection with and see what comes of it. I settled upon the latter and am happy to report that after a little hit and miss, I am seeing my greatest of dreams come true. I have a cozy home, a loving 'parent' and the contentment I had been searching my entire life for. I really feel like I am someone's son.

    True, he is not a momma. However, despite my skepticism, I found that many daddies can posses feminine-esque qualities in how they emote and nurture. I latched onto this, discovering it did a more than satisfactory job of countering my emotional deficit. I would still give my right arm to live with my Californian momma, but if my current situation is that best I can find in reality, I will count my blessings every day for it. Although I am not an aficionado of the 'Stones, as the tune laments, 'You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.'

    Don't give up, and by all means, don't close your heart to all the options. Eventually, you will find that perfect set of arms to pick you up and take you home. ^_^ *hugs*

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Thanks, I didn't appreciate the whole, That's all I have to offer. It's a new experience to me I was only looking for information for general knowledge. But this info helps a little, Much appreciated.
    The implication wasn't supposed to be that that really is 'all you have to offer', sorry it came off that way. It was that you shouldn't ACT as if that's true...you should make an effort to present yourself as a whole and complete adult person who needs to be looked after in a special way, not make yourself 'just a baby' and assume that'll attract anybody. You are the most common commodity (AB boy) looking for the least common (AB Mommy), so naturally if you want to stand out you'll have to make more of an effort. I'm sure there's so much more to you than 'I am an AB boy looking for a Mommy', my point is that you have to show everyone else that before you form those kinds of bonds.

  6. #6

    Default

    Finding a caretaker isn't easy, be it a mummy or daddy, especially seeing as how most people who are caretakers are usually the BF/GF of an AB already and likely a switch themselves. That said it isn't impossible to find someone willing to play a switch role in which you take turns being each other's caretakers, finding the right one you may take a few tries but it can be done. Ideally you'd want to simply strike a conversation with a random AB and start off as friends and get to know one another that way and just see what happens and eventually it may lead to roleplaying, which is a way that is happens for a fair few people these days. If what you're after is a mummy/daddy in the real world where you are only a baby and not a caretaker then that will be a hell of a lot more difficult so my advice would be to try to find one if you can but it would be better (and personally I think a lot more fulfilling) to find another AB with whom you can switch roles with.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Finding a caretaker isn't easy, be it a mummy or daddy, especially seeing as how most people who are caretakers are usually the BF/GF of an AB already and likely a switch themselves. That said it isn't impossible to find someone willing to play a switch role in which you take turns being each other's caretakers, finding the right one you may take a few tries but it can be done. Ideally you'd want to simply strike a conversation with a random AB and start off as friends and get to know one another that way and just see what happens and eventually it may lead to roleplaying, which is a way that is happens for a fair few people these days. If what you're after is a mummy/daddy in the real world where you are only a baby and not a caretaker then that will be a hell of a lot more difficult so my advice would be to try to find one if you can but it would be better (and personally I think a lot more fulfilling) to find another AB with whom you can switch roles with.
    Thanks this helps so much on understanding it all +rep Thankieees!!!! *huggles*

  8. #8

    Default

    I wish you the best of luck in your search. I consider myself lucky as I found myself an online Mommy Fur who takes care of my babyfur side and She is awesome and I with she lived close.

    And I got REALLY lucky in the fact that my girlfriend knows i am an AB and a Babyfur. And she is totally willing to take on a mommy role for me and she is even a furry who expiremented with me a bit and she is now a Toddler fur. And she likes wearing Goodnights and I have diapered her a few times too. I love her so much and I am so glad I can be myself with her.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    I wish you the best of luck in your search. I consider myself lucky as I found myself an online Mommy Fur who takes care of my babyfur side and She is awesome and I with she lived close.

    And I got REALLY lucky in the fact that my girlfriend knows i am an AB and a Babyfur. And she is totally willing to take on a mommy role for me and she is even a furry who expiremented with me a bit and she is now a Toddler fur. And she likes wearing Goodnights and I have diapered her a few times too. I love her so much and I am so glad I can be myself with her.
    Awwh, That makes me a jelly welly hehe, Best of luck, Litually its on your side. I'm just going to meet new play friends and see how it goes, Ive always been good at sharing toys!

  10. #10
    Countdown

    Default

    one does not simply "find a mommy"

    seriously though, good luck... as the other posters have made clear, es no easy task...

Similar Threads

  1. So are there even any Mommies or Daddies in the House?
    By AByHeaven in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2009, 21:36
  2. Online Mommies/Daddies?
    By Shupie in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2008, 16:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.