Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Mom gave me pull ups

  1. #1

    Default Mom gave me pull ups

    Mom and I had an outing and before we left, she showed me a pack of adult pull ups she had in the car. I asked her why she had them and she said they were given to her because someone who bought them didn't fit the person she took care of so they gave them to her. She asked me if they were the right size for me and I looked and said they were and that I could use them. She also gives me rash cream. She is a nurse and she now takes care of old folks in their home who are dying.

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow that is incredible, though, I must admit, I would feel really awkward. I take it that you had a successful "outing" to your mom in that case?

  3. #3

    Default

    Wow, Congrats on you mom being more open. Probably felt a little awkward i would suspect, but that is pretty cool. If I recall correctly, your parents haven't been too accepting about this side of you?

  4. #4

    Default

    Mom told me today she was opposed to the diaper stuff back in the days and she tries to be supportive of it. She still doesn't understand it and she knows it's something I "need to do." When she first discovered I was wearing them, she let me do it but made it clear she doesn't like it. We had a talk about it today on the way to the mall and I didn't discuss poop or pee because it grosses her out too much. I only talked about the lifestyle/fetish/kink whatever you want to call it and we also talked about my problems I have. She told me she is used to it now and she doesn't let it bother her anymore. She has indeed accepted it's part of who I am. I still don't flaunt it in front of her and I throw them away outside and I use air fresheners in my room. That's how I accommodate her even though my room is my personal space but I still don't want it to smell like pee. Then we had to stop talking about it because we arrived at the mall and I wanted to bring it up again but I was unsure if she would want to discuss it because in the past she loathed it and found it disgusting so she always blocked it out. I had no idea it was that bad for her. My dad however has been more open about it because he wasn't critical about it. He said it was a phase I was going through and then said maybe I won't ever outgrow it and said it was maybe their fault because they let me wear them until I was three.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DPRzazi View Post
    Wow that is incredible, though, I must admit, I would feel really awkward. I take it that you had a successful "outing" to your mom in that case?
    Just to try and clarify things here I think when calico said 'outing' she was referring to a jaunt in the car, or a shopping trip, not a coming out experience. As far as I'm aware Calico has been 'out' to here parents for a number of years.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thats was a good mom. Hope you have some nice diaper time now. And hope you get some tape diaper the next time.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Just to try and clarify things here I think when calico said 'outing' she was referring to a jaunt in the car, or a shopping trip, not a coming out experience. As far as I'm aware Calico has been 'out' to here parents for a number of years.

    We went to the mall.

  8. #8

    Default

    I wish my mom had been that cool when I was younger. She only got pull-ups for me because she got tired of washing my bedsheets when I started bedwetting again at 15.

    My younger brother (he was like 10 at the time) had a lot of accidents, and she never let him wear them at all. She just thought he was being lazy.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PhoreverPhoenix View Post
    I wish my mom had been that cool when I was younger. She only got pull-ups for me because she got tired of washing my bedsheets when I started bedwetting again at 15.

    My younger brother (he was like 10 at the time) had a lot of accidents, and she never let him wear them at all. She just thought he was being lazy.
    Maybe you can explain this, but why do parents seem to always jump to that "lazy" bandwagon? Have they never heard of medical problems? At that rate an infant is being "lazy" since they're just letting go whenever, whether they could stop it or not, even though in reality we all know they're not lazy and have a real reason.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Maybe you can explain this, but why do parents seem to always jump to that "lazy" bandwagon? Have they never heard of medical problems? At that rate an infant is being "lazy" since they're just letting go whenever, whether they could stop it or not, even though in reality we all know they're not lazy and have a real reason.
    I have no idea. My brother had accidents pretty much from the time he was 10, until at LEAST 18. Even when I was wearing pull-ups to bed to help with bedwetting when I was 15-17 she wouldn't let him use diapers at all. She just INSISTED that he was being lazy, and not wanting to get up from the xbox or the computer. I let him borrow a few of my pull-ups every now and again - but every time she caught us doing that she'd take mine away too :/

    My mom knows about my current situation and she just said "MMmmHmmm." when I told her I was back to diapers 24/7 over the phone.

    I dunno if my brother is still having issues or not. I brought it up when I talked to him recently - even told him about my issues, and he really didn't say much.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2012, 05:11
  2. My mom gave me a weird look.
    By Xmthw9221 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2011, 01:22
  3. Ok. Who gave my MSN out?
    By Manigeitora in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21-Sep-2008, 05:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.