Thread: Bear Hugs

Red face Bear Hugs

Hey all, I haven't been around for awhile and wanted to come back to see how everyone is doing. ^^ I'm a 3 year old bear cub and frequent FA regularly (see:
    Userpage of koqiak -- Fur Affinity [dot] net).

Koqiak

Yay! Another little bearcub!! ^^ *hugs happily back*
    All fine here..just a little bit cold weather here in north Europe, but this kinda seasons gives a great reason to be dressed well (i.e. thichkly diapered and dressed up with comfy and warm fleece sleepers) ^^
    btw.. I just watched you in the FA too

Hi Koqiak! Nice to meet you. Your fursona is cute

I see you are a software engineer, cool! I'm not a programmer, but I love computers and have been in IT forever. Hope to see you around more

Welcome to ADISC!

Yeah, I hear yah. Nothing better than being all crinkly in a sleeper on a snowy day. ^^ In Colorado it was actually around 60 today. O.o I hope we'll have a real snow soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to meet you too, ilikecars. ^^ Thanks for the kind welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Koqiak View Post
    Hey all, I haven't been around for awhile and wanted to come back to see how everyone is doing. ^^ I'm a 3 year old bear cub and frequent FA regularly (see:
    Userpage of koqiak -- Fur Affinity [dot] net).

Koqiak
    Omigosh! More bear cubs! We need to organize or something! *snickers* Welcome to ADISC! I hope we can play together sometime! I love playing wif other bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Omigosh! More bear cubs! We need to organize or something! *snickers* Welcome to ADISC! I hope we can play together sometime! I love playing wif other bears!
    Thanks for the welcome Bearhardt! :3 Always nice to meet other burr cubs!!11