Thread: Delivery

Blueteddy

Default Delivery

If I wanted to get stuff delivered to me, but not to my house, how could I do it? Ive heard a bit about the "General Delivery" that the USPS offers . How does that work? How can I track it?

You just gotta put down "hold for pickup" somewhere in the order. They always give you a spot for extra instructions on the order form, but if they don't then you can just stick it in there by your name

Quote Originally Posted by Blueteddy View Post
    If I wanted to get stuff delivered to me, but not to my house, how could I do it? Ive heard a bit about the "General Delivery" that the USPS offers . How does that work? How can I track it?
    It depends on where from. And if you have a Post office box it makes it a little easier. In my case I usually send to my box. thats also because I have three of the same adress in the general area. And Point has one. Use the "Hold for pickup" If you need to as well.

Blueteddy

How can I have them hold for pickup when ordering from Bambino, instead of shipping to my house?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueteddy View Post
    How can I have them hold for pickup when ordering from Bambino, instead of shipping to my house?
    There's an article all about discrete shipping options (assuming you're in the US, which I think is safe since you mention USPS):

https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...apers-usa.html

Blueteddy

Bambino isn't replying to my email, so Ill post this here:

Does anyone know what carrier they use for the free shipping, if they take General Delivery, and if they provide tracking? Thanks?